STOP THE LIES! BLACK PEOPLE NEVER SUPPORTED THE 94 CRIME BILL

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you even read your article? They were arguing over details of the bill not the whole bill itself. The bill was supposed to have civil rights clauses and clauses for women’s rights and thats what the republicans wouldn’t accept and tried to get the bill dismissed on procedural issues.

And you only talk about the CBC, you don’t mention the 10 black mayors writing the CBC telling Clinton to accept the bill without the civil rights additions.

Crime Bill Likely to Omit 'Racial Justice' Measure

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

killacal

Banned
Daps
What exactly was in the 1994 crime bill you take issue with? Like what policy did it implement that you have an issue with? Cuz you’re kind of all over the place, to the point that I don’t think you know what it actually did.
He didnt know the difference between mail in ballots and write in ballots yesterday :picard:

Even trumps agents are retarded:wow:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Did you even read your article? They were arguing over details of the bill not the whole bill itself. The bill was supposed to have civil rights clauses and clauses for women’s rights and thats what the republicans wouldn’t accept and tried to get the bill dismissed on procedural issues.

And you only talk about the CBC, you don’t mention the 10 black mayors writing the CBC telling Clinton to accept the bill without the civil rights additions.

Crime Bill Likely to Omit 'Racial Justice' Measure
those civil Right clauses were the fukking clauses that the CBC have brought to the fukken table you idiot. The CBC had their own bill, and it was rejected so they decided to add clauses to the bill. If you read the fukking article, which I bolded the things that were important, it says that. they were against Joe biden's bill from the very beginning.

Opinion | Did Blacks Really Endorse the 1994 Crime Bill?

Yet the historical record reveals a different story. Instead of being the unintended consequence of the democratic process at work, punitive crime policy is a result of a process of selectively hearing black voices on the question of crime.

There’s no question that by the early 1990s, blacks wanted an immediate response to the crime, violence and drug markets in their communities. But even at the time, many were asking for something different from the crime bill. Calls for tough sentencing and police protection were paired with calls for full employment, quality education and drug treatment, and criticism of police brutality.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
So this is Wenzel Dashington’s new name? :hhh:

9WDkmjt.gif

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Inappropriate Behavior
what is this supposed to prove? I don't know if you know, but you could change your fukking name on this forum you idiot..

I'm still shytting on you nikkas and you don't have no answers no matter the name I choose.

Y'all don't have no answers under wenzel. Yall don't have no answers under broadnax. and you don't have no answers now, for why you're in support of the 94 crime bill when nobody else was.

Last edited:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
those civil Right clauses were the fukking clauses that the CBC have brought to the fukken table you idiot. The CBC had their own bill, and it was rejected so they decided to add clauses to the bill. If you read the fukking article, which I bolded the things that were important, it says that. they were against Joe biden's bill from the very beginning.

Opinion | Did Blacks Really Endorse the 1994 Crime Bill?
Stfu clown its easy to tell that you are barely able to follow this topic. None of what you described is out of the ordinary nor does it change what I said.

The CBC had their bill shot down by Republicans but still wanted the plan overall so they hopped onto Joe’s bill. They easily could’ve easily let the bill fail altogether as even the article you quoted says dumbass.

And you still skip over the Black Mayors saying pass the bill...

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
How did the CBC not support the 94 crime bill when they made a video a few years ago confessing and lamenting that they supported the 94 crime bill? :mindblown: And what's all this "the 94 crime bill didn't really affect black people like that" coming from? It was known back in the 2000s the negative impact this bill had on black America, in particular, those below the poverty line, but now the Democrat agents wanna come out and start juelzing because they want to get this racist POS right here ----> :smugbiden: <----- elected? :mjtf:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
:ohhh: so this that “Henry Broadnax” poster...thought he just upped and disappeared but on a side note...

Some of y'all really overblow the whole crime bill situation and then acting like Biden and only Biden's name is all over that bill when I'm pretty sure there's other lawmakers that could be named also :stopitslime:

Yes black ppl were in support of the bill it's been well documented...the crime bill convo is one of the biggest revisionist tales in TLR.

It's really not that deep considering the other far worse things that have impacted black ppl in America but I'll let some of y'all cook :unimpressed:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
How did the CBC not support the 94 crime bill when they made a video a few years ago confessing and lamenting that they supported the 94 crime bill? :mindblown: And what's all this "the 94 crime bill didn't really affect black people like that" coming from? It was known back in the 2000s the negative impact this bill had on black America, in particular, those below the poverty line, but now the Democrat agents wanna come out and start juelzing because they want to get this racist POS right here ----> :smugbiden: <----- elected? :mjtf:
bro there's literally a movie called three strikes, and these fools are talking about the 94 crime Bill wasn't bad. That movie came out around the same time as Clinton's about to leave office.