Stop saying Black Americans and Africans look alike - Diaspora War starter | the African Diaspora reacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Yet this old c00n scared to get his cabeza cracked in NY :dead: :dead: :dead:

Edit: the old c00n edited his post. He posted that he'd go to Jamaica, in a room full of Jamaicans, and shyt on them.

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No matter where you were born, if you identify as black you NEED to visit the motherland at least once in your lifetime.

The Caribbean don’t count, the UK don’t count. You need to go to the source, the mother, the continent where your ancestors were from.

You need to FEEL it. :ohlawd:

Word when my feet touch the soil in Nairobi for the first time it must be how it feels when Muslims touch down in Mecca.:wow:

Edit: America don’t care about you, Africans probably don’t care about you but at least they appreciate you, they try to emulate you and if you were to take your certs over there, you would have no problem getting gainful employment because of being American and having American experience and education.

American propaganda really did a great job of seeing Africans as “others” and it’s a damn shame.

Last edited:

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
Self-hate for being African is truly our Achilles heel.

Easiest way to activate the c00n chip. nikkas lose all common sense and logic when it comes to it.

And to broadcast the issues all over social media, especially Twitter…no situational awareness whatsoever, especially in these days and times.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Easiest way to activate the c00n chip. nikkas lose all common sense and logic when it comes to it.

And to broadcast the issues all over social media, especially Twitter…no situational awareness whatsoever, especially in these days and times.

@Bunchy Carter
@Voice of Reason
@Tair
@HarlemHottie
@AFRAM GLORY
@K.O.N.Y
@kingofnyc
@™BlackPearl The Empress™
@Cel 510 kid ados forever
@I Really Mean It
@Ruckfonnie

^^^ I'd magically make y'all white if I could. I really would, c00ns. I would.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I look Igbo as fukk and am 25% Igbo according to my DNA. A lack of unity is why we are here in the Americas in the first place. Sadly it doesn’t seem like we’ll ever learn.
That sounds nice until you start to examine the history of the Igbo and realize they don’t really know their own history.

It’s all myths and fairy tales.

Some say they’re Israelites originally from Egypt or the Levant, some say they’re just West African or migrated from Central Africa.

Sounds familiar.

They don’t know where they originally came from and I think a lot of us have “Igbo” blood because they are some of the “black” people taken from Central and South America to West Africa where they blended with the locals there over time.

This is all just my theory.

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps

“May Nigeria not happen to you,” is a common prayer in Africa’s largest economy and most populous nation.

Folk trying to bamboozle Freedmen into thinking we need to go back to "the motherland" while they run to America.

:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.