Stop saying Black Americans and Africans look alike - Diaspora War starter | the African Diaspora reacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
Yup and I still don't care about Africans.

How is it anti-Black to not give a shyt about people who live half way around the world?

I don’t understand why ya'll need our attention so bad.

Do ya'll run behind Afro-Brazilians, Dominicans, Haitians etc like ya'll run behind AA?

I don't understand the obsession ya'll have with us when we literally never talk about ya'll. Never. WTF do y'all want?
Word. I never see a lot of African brothers and sisters hyping up “Jamaican” and “Haitian” culture.

Bob Marley and Rasta culture is worldwide but Africans ain’t thinkin that. They thinkin Jay and Bey and what they see on Tyler Perry shows

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait... I haven't been through the whole thread but is this thread about Africans trying to prove that they look like Black Americans?

:pachaha:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: TEH

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Insecure tethers now calling delineation "kooning" when they got 1000 warring tribes back home where they fled from. Obsessed and insane.

Been telling nikkas about this MAGA c00n fakkit.

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
Yup and I still don't care about Africans.

How is it anti-Black to not give a shyt about people who live half way around the world?

I don’t understand why ya'll need our attention so bad.

Do ya'll run behind Afro-Brazilians, Dominicans, Haitians etc like ya'll run behind AA?

I don't understand the obsession ya'll have with us when we literally never talk about ya'll. Never. WTF do y'all want?
Word. I never see a lot of African brothers and sisters hyping up “Jamaican” and “Haitian” culture.

Bob Marley and Rasta culture is worldwide but Africans ain’t thinkin that. They wanna be Jay and Bey and what Tyler Perry promotes.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

Bob Marley and Rasta culture is worldwide but Africans ain’t thinkin that. They thinkin Jay and Bey and what they see on Tyler Perry shows
Right. Idk why there is a "diaspora war." AA do not talk about Africans in any capacity.

Culturally we are Americans. Americans generally don’t worry about the rest of the world. We have our own shyt to worry about. Most Americans can't name 5 African countries. I don’t understand the love hate relationships. It's so one sided.

The diaspora is all over the planet. We don't even have the largest population of African descendants. What gives?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
All that energy you use to troll on thecoli could be put into helping your people back in Guyana.

:francis:

Didn't I tell you don't quote me, c00n? Is you slow of reading?

Tair

Superstar
Daps
up-and.gif

Okay, Twan.

:hubie:

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England

Come to London and say that out loud in a room of Black people. LOL.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps

Insecure tethers now calling delineation "kooning" when they got 1000 warring tribes back home where they fled from. Obsessed and insane.

I just laugh at them with their red sad eyes and go on about my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.