Stop saying Black Americans and Africans look alike - Diaspora War starter | the African Diaspora reacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
What American Freedmen look like is irrelevant. I don't know why people keep bringing such a silly argument/perspective up. It does not mean much of anything.

And, I can find anyone of any "race" that looks like you. It makes sense though seeing as humans are mostly the same genetically.

obama2.jpg

arnold.jpg

other-race-celebrity-lookalikes-u2

foreign-celebrity-lookalikes-100-5881e0dff371f__605.jpg

Bro if you think this perspective is so silly and irrelevant you need to check your peoples. They been behaving like redneck cacs towards "African", mocking poverty in the continent and embracing white supremacist genetic race science for a while. shyt aint new or trolling.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Diaspora wars really frying alot of black people's minds :francis:

It was already dumb as shyt in 2016.

Popped right off with a bunch of unnecessary slander at pan-africanists while holding on to this romantic vision of "ADOS" "working with" Republican white people, ignorant generalizations of Africans and Caribbean people, all the passive Trump supporting and cheering like circus seals at his stunts with latino immigrants, talking about about how Trunp could be good for black people and open to negotiating reparations but ended up getting affirmative action abolished instead. And frankly a lot of the white supremacist-adjacent screeds about the intellectual, political, and physical superiority about the "uNiQuE aDoS eThNic GRoUP" above Africans was already being planted from the jump. They just switched things up once Republicans went full steam ahead with attacking black Civil rights, left black folks who really vare about black issues with no further doubt that Republicans are the enemy despite any reservations you have about Democsats, and their grift of pretending they are an apolitical group who don't take shyt from anyone, regardless of party, "disrespecting" or disregarding "AAs who built this country" was just a bunch of hackery aimed at hurting Democrats and helping Republicans every election cycle.

And let's not even talk about John Tantons known ties to the beginning of these hashtags.

shyt was obviously a c00n hate movement from day one but they used "reparations" as a guise and as political capital tlwhen they were only weaponizing it as a tool to turn black people against "Democrats." And somehow people were too caught up in their narrow minded egos to see the real political play going on here.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
asking @hex and other mods in advance to not bush this thread, the OP included replies that educates people on our similarities. one of the more informative threads people can come across from a google search.

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
What American Freedmen look like is irrelevant. I don't know why people keep bringing such a silly argument/perspective up. It does not mean much of anything.

And, I can find anyone of any "race" that looks like you. It makes sense though seeing as humans are mostly the same genetically.

obama2.jpg

arnold.jpg

other-race-celebrity-lookalikes-u2

foreign-celebrity-lookalikes-100-5881e0dff371f__605.jpg

This c00n wants to be white so bad :laff:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

Insecure tethers now calling delineation "kooning" when they got 1000 warring tribes back home where they fled from. Obsessed and insane.

This dude has the mentality of a 5 year old. Completely disregarded the discussion of the thread just to mock it and deflect from it. Yall nikkas is c00ns that delusionally see yourselves as physically different from Africans, wish you were closer to white and take some vague sub-c00nish pride in that. "Warring tribes in Africa" is not Avery good deflection. Try again you useless pro-Trump piece of shyt.

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England
I understand that human beings are innately tribal. We identify ourselves by our differences more so than our similarities.

Where resources are scarce, and where the West is no longer the superpower it once was, where is the merit in continuing to perpetuate this sh*t when ultimately, it serves Black people across the diaspora much more, to work together.

Considering the socio-economic position that Black people of ADOS, African, Caribbean and Latino descent find themselves in, further division is going to help? Further alienation from one another?

Broski, we don't educate our own children. We don't grow our own foods. We have no military/scientific bases. We're moving further away from religion as a collective, only inviting more lawlessness into future generations. The Black family, is dissolving with each generation. RIPE for the next takeover, whenever it comes.

N*ggas need to get out of their feminine. This is the kind of energy I was seeing on Clubhouse at its peak. Catty, b*tch-like exchanges centred in "Why are you so obsessed with me, I'm better than you" type shyt. No real, actual problem.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You a miserable cracker cosplaying as a black woman :mjpls:
Yup and I still don't care about Africans.

How is it anti-Black to not give a shyt about people who live half way around the world?

I don’t understand why ya'll need our attention so bad.

Do ya'll run behind Afro-Brazilians, Dominicans, Haitians etc like ya'll run behind AA?

I don't understand the obsession ya'll have with us when we literally never talk about ya'll. Never. WTF do y'all want?

Last edited:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
I understand that human beings are innately tribal. We identify ourselves by our differences more so than our similarities.

Where resources are scarce, and where the West is no longer the superpower it once was, what merit does continue to perpetuate this sh*t when ultimately, it serves Black people across the diaspora to work together.

Considering the socio-economic position that Black people of ADOS, African, Caribbean and Latino descent find themselves in, further division is going to help? Further alienation from one another?

Broski, we don't educate our own children. We don't grow our own foods. We have no military/scientific bases. We're moving further away from religion as a collective, only inviting more lawlessness into future generations. The Black family, is dissolving with each generation. RIPE for the next takeover, whenever it comes.

N*ggas need to get out of their feminine. This is the kind of energy I was seeing on Clubhouse at its peak. Catty, b*tch-like exchanges centred in "Why are you so obsessed with me, I'm better than you" type shyt. No real, actual problem.
Smart Black people are working together. Don't be deceived by a small minority of agents online going back and forth. Some of these people aren't even Black.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sh*t... Black Americans and Africans really don't look all that much alike. If you had 10 people in a line and 9 were Black Americans and one was African... it would be pretty easily to point out the one that is African.

Status
Not open for further replies.