Stop saying Black Americans and Africans look alike - Diaspora War starter | the African Diaspora reacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Idk man I went to Ghana and Egypt and stood out like a sore thumb.

Also no one does this with Mexicans and Filipinos
1. Like an American Vietnamese saying they went to Mongolia and Japan and they didn’t look like them…

There is definitely a country on the African continent where people do look like you.

2. Mexicans are a mixture of two races. Same with Filipinos. What mixed race heritage do you have?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Not worth debating. Anyone who's too stupid to know that African Americans descend from africans, only we have European and a lil native american admixture, isn't worth talking too.

Those that pride themselves on having European ancestry because they think it makes them special and unique should go try life living with their European kith n kin..these people are suffering from untreated depression. Seek help.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
What American Freedmen look like is irrelevant. I don't know why people keep bringing such a silly argument/perspective up. It does not mean much of anything.

And, I can find anyone of any "race" that looks like you. It makes sense though seeing as humans are mostly the same genetically.

obama2.jpg

arnold.jpg

other-race-celebrity-lookalikes-u2

foreign-celebrity-lookalikes-100-5881e0dff371f__605.jpg
Its almost like you're saying there's no genealogical basis for race:patrice:

Like the only thing separating two different groups of ppl are imaginary lines on a map:patrice:

Status
Not open for further replies.