Stop C00ning In Japan, Breh's

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most people's dating choices usually reflect the environment they're in, so Black men in Japan dating Japanese women is obviously expected and not unusual.

That said, generally speaking, any Black person(man or woman) who takes pride in being a fetish and talks shyt about their own race around others is definitely a c00n.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
she’s definitely one of those

Grass aint greener on the otherside for her like she expected and now nikkas she probably wouldn’t give the time of day back where she’s from, they’re eating better without her and she’s pissed about it trying to mask it as “pro-black” shyt.

I seen it a lot in the military world ESPECIALLY when you’re overseas.

And no, those black men don’t talk shyt about bw behind their back, they’re just mad that bm got more options than they do.

I met a chick out here in Texas that I bushed because she spent a great deal discussing bm in this area that date latina women or something. I’m not from here so idk and I don’t care REGARDLESS what other men are fukking, but she spent so much time discussing it and had so much hate for it and I’m like “wtf do you even care that much for?”
I been meaning to make a thread on this but pro-blackness is a desperation ideology for most people.

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
Like others have already mentioned- this lady is either lying, and/or a c00n herself who has not had great success

That being said...

Black men and women who move to these countries willingly (and not bc of work or military) tend to have awfully strong c00n tendencies. Whether some of ya'll want to admit it or not.

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Most people's dating choices usually reflect the environment they're in, so Black men in Japan dating Japanese women is obviously expected and not unusual.

That said, generally speaking, any Black person(man or woman) who takes pride in being a fetish and talks shyt about their own race around others is definitely a c00n.

But then its circular logic. Like, a dude will knowingly move to a homogenous country like Japan a be like-

"Oh well, I guess I HAVE to PAAG now, aint no other choice!":yeshrug:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like others have already mentioned- this lady is either lying, and/or a c00n herself who has not had great success

That being said...

Black men and women who move to these countries willingly (and not bc of work or military) tend to have awfully strong c00n tendencies. Whether some of ya'll want to admit it or not.
What does that mean like really what is c00n tendencies?:patrice:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Here's what happened:
> she's one of those Asian obseesed black women
> She went to japan to find her "oppa"
> Japanese men not really feeling her, so she's mad
> After that she saw black men dating normally, that made her even more mad
> she expected the black men to be her backup since her Japanese oppas rejected her.

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What does that mean like really what is c00n tendencies?:patrice:

Jeez... How much time do you have?

Just to list a few:
  • Actually prefers to be the only black person in a particular setting (Work, School, Bars, etc).
  • Consider anything non-black to be superior
  • Tells their non-black friends that they are "not like those other negroes"
  • Values (and in most cases even adopts) others cultures over their own

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jeez... How much time do you have?

Just to list a few:
  • Actually prefers to be the only black person in a particular setting (Work, School, Bars, etc).
  • Consider anything non-black to be superior
  • Tells their non-black friends that they are "not like those other negroes"
  • Values (and in most cases even adopts) others cultures over their own
:russ:A lot of those points sound like the average black coli poster Seriously, there are a lot of threads/posts in around about ways that throw the black community under the bus:mjpls:

Yas

Banned
Daps
She's a beautiful woman, I am sure she stands out in a place like Tokyo. She is crazy though if she thinks those black guys who probably hate themselves and her would ever treat her like the beauty she is. When it comes to certain men wise. just have to know what to expect until proven other wise.