Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
:mjlol: :mjlol:

Really….

Yes it’s all Black men’s fault

Chick literally has another video crying about Asian men not wanting her

You can’t be serious
Well, well, well... This answers my original question about the situation. So if what you are stating is true, the brothers have pegged what her real beef is correctly.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im shocked those japanese men dont try to run the brothas out with racism and mis treatment or even threats

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Well, well, well... This answers my original question about the situation. So if what you are stating is true, the brothers have pegged what her real beef is correctly.

Check the vid below

yeah she batshyt crazy

i think she was attempting to be a passport brehette...

but found out the only blacks the japanese fukk with... are the men

:mjlol:

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
If I'm ever dating a chick and I see this type of shyt in her history.. it's over.

I don't date women that are big on anime. Anime nikkas are weird, farrr weirder than comic book and video game people
All of the people i've ever seen that publicly wear clothing with anime on it have been weirdos ngl

And almost all of the anime pfps across any form of social media are weirdos too.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
More evidence that her problem is that she's not getting approached:

Her new :duck: is that Japanese men aren't approaching her because her skin color means "she wants to fukk"

Bytch, what man is not approaching a woman BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO FUKK???

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

This female is off the chain :skip:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
More evidence that her problem is that she's not getting approached:

Her new :duck: is that Japanese men aren't approaching her because her skin color means "she wants to fukk"

Bytch, what man is not approaching a woman BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO FUKK???

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

This female is off the chain :skip:

These hoes think that Disney shyt is real, they don't realize they are literally seen as prostitues globally due to how they present themselves in the Media paired with African women being in many Asian and places like Italy as prostitues.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Never knew a thread about c00ns in Japan getting exposed would get this type of feedback on the coli.com :mjpls:
Did she expose anything if she has not actually shown it, give indications that she was upset that a brother would not leave his Japanese girlfriend for her, and has complained multiple times that she is not being approached by Japanese men?

After all of the evidence is out you still take her claims seriously, instead of seeing her for what she really is. A hypocrite and possible slanderer.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
But then its circular logic. Like, a dude will knowingly move to a homogenous country like Japan a be like-

"Oh well, I guess I HAVE to PAAG now, aint no other choice!":yeshrug:
Bruh, hardly no black American man is moving to another country like japan long term just to be able to say what you’re saying

Japan is expensive af. Some will go to VISIT, but most of the ones living there are most likely contractors (basically ex-military) or active duty military foreal

And it’s not even A LOT of them out there. And if they’re going to be out there for 3+ years, what do people expect them to do? Be celibate?

Why is she out there though, is the real question. Wearing anime shirts and shyt, most men out there know them types too.