Stop C00ning In Japan, Breh's

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
What does it mean though ? Did she actually live that experience and talked with other black women in Japan who told her the same story ?

Realistically how many times would she comes across a black man who would treat her like shyt only to turn around and treat a japanese woman nicely, in a country as homogeneous as Japan. And how does she knows of the way these men treat japanese women when she's not around.

So far she didn't tell one story who would back up her claims, just vague anecdotes and random accusations of c00ning on men she just met.

"Treating them like shyt" literally means you're not kissing ass or pursuing them.

Black men just can't win for losing. You give them attention, you're the villain. You withdraw said attention, you're the villain. You do nothing but stand still and breathe, you're the villain. We can't even wear suits and look presentable without being attacked by these same chicks.

Thankfully, more and more people are wising up and seeing through their bullshyt and black men for once are finally starting to grow some balls and control their own narratives, but generally, all these broads have to do is get online and relate some half truth sob story and you got people ( like some in this thread) lapping it up because the general notion is that brothas are the collective bogeyman.

You just have to take these bullshyt stories with a pinch of salt, or better yet, take it with nothing at all and live your life and do you. They can only cry wolf for so long.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
i can see what shes saying....but that doesnt apply to every brother that lived there....when i lived in japan for 3 years...i ran into some sisters (sisters that were not military)... with their sense of entitlement and attitude... da fukk i look like entertaining your shyt...when i could just fukk wit a japanese joint that aint got none of that attitude, entitlement or any bs....i mean...i smashed them but it was nothing more... keep your fukkin attitude bytch

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Whenever my Wife were out and about and see Brothas with their PAAGs, I try to give them the nod because they are black in this foreign land.
:myman:
These streets are hard. I wouldn’t look down on them because they chose to taste a little bit of the land.
:leon:
Japanese women seem cool. I hear they are pragmatic like the Chinese, and can be a bit inflexible. Other than that, I hear they are pretty chill.
:ehh:
These comments are from the 35-50 year olds though. I don’t know about them young thangs.
:pachaha:

I do the same thing. When I see a black man I make it a point to nod, or speak. I don't care who he's with...Now some sad shyt I've seen with my own eyes is two breh's chopping it up. getting along well, laughing, joking, being familial with one another...Then all of a sudden "Jenny" walks up and everything changes. Now it's "I gotta go", and breh with the pawg is now getting the cold shoulder and can't understand why. That's some of the most weak, spineless shyt imo.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
yeah she batshyt crazy

i think she was attempting to be a passport brehette...

but found out the only blacks the japanese fukk with... are the men

:mjlol:

Yep I was given that vibe immediately. Now she wanna hate on everybody :mjlol:
Bet she getting ready to come back to the States lookin for some caction hypocritical ass hoe

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.