Stop C00ning In Japan, Breh's

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps

Ain't no c00nery, she ain't getting chose is the problem. She not getting her attention and that can't stand. Brehs in Japan gone eat, they gone enjoy the experience, they gone fulfill they bucket list and keep it pushing. There will be some who choose out and that's just what it is and so insignificant to the overall numbers it isn't worth mentioning. She getting plenty attention, guaranteed, she probably even has a small harem and playing nikkas against each other, but the one she want ain't taking her bait with all that new experience there is to be had.......damn shame

Last edited:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Th3Birdman

🤣 🤣 🤣 is this true, keep it a band bro...

The breh said it better than I could:

yeah she batshyt crazy

i think she was attempting to be a passport brehette...

but found out the only blacks the japanese fukk with... are the men

:mjlol:

She's mad because she's in a country that is 98% Japanese and can't find a Japanese OR Black breh, it's mad obvious.

Take yo ass back to the States. Nikkas ain't trying to date Black women in Japan :mjlol: :yeshrug:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
yeah she batshyt crazy

I don't understand how people already know how much these cultures love pale skin damn near above everything else and still set themselves up......ESPECIALLY the women. So instead of taking that silent L they drag the men into it.........

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Who are all these black folk in Japan tho?
Me, I was one.........alot of military breh........alot of countries......alot of experiences........there's a whole thread about military stories and although there are good ones posted, I know the BEST BEST BEST ones aren't for public consumption.........

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
yeah she batshyt crazy

Aint it like this for all foreign men in Japan lol. I hear all the men date the Japanese girls and all the foreign women get no play from Japanese guys or their own.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Me, I was one.........alot of military breh........alot of countries......alot of experiences........there's a whole thread about military stories and although there are good ones posted, I know the BEST BEST BEST ones aren't for public consumption.........
I'm intrigued this point.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Aint it like this for all foreign men in Japan lol. I hear all the men date the Japanese girls and all the foreign women get no play from Japanese guys or their own.
The problem is she is average looking on top of everything else but wants to make her not getting fukked a race issue.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
She's a beautiful woman, I am sure she stands out in a place like Tokyo. She is crazy though if she thinks those black guys who probably hate themselves and her would ever treat her like the beauty she is. When it comes to certain men wise. just have to know what to expect until proven other wise.
:mjlol: :mjlol:

Really….

Yes it’s all Black men’s fault

Chick literally has another video crying about Asian men not wanting her

You can’t be serious

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Alright I finished reading the thread and I'm finna keep it all the way a stack:

This woman is in a country that in almost 100% homogenous AND the birthrate is falling like Alicia Keys. Japanese women also have the highest rates of interracial fraternization amongst East Asians.

This means Japanese men ain't even approaching and dating and having sex with Japanese women and the women are open to dating anyone of any race (including Black men).

So literally everything lines up against non-Japanese women in Japan. Japanese men who can't speak English will NEVER approach her, and because she's an entitled American, she thinks all men should approach her, so it's a stalemate.

As a Black breh that often travels to Japan (and is going back in literally two weeks), the last thing on my mind when I'm there is Black women. I don't see them, and the only time I'm talking to one is when I'm facetiming my mama when I'm out there showing her shyt.

I ain't never had a conversation with a breh when I'm out in Japan and the topic was Black women. Like, ever. SHE'S CAPPING HARD because she ain't getting chose.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
She's a beautiful woman, I am sure she stands out in a place like Tokyo. She is crazy though if she thinks those black guys who probably hate themselves and her would ever treat her like the beauty she is. When it comes to certain men wise. just have to know what to expect until proven other wise.
You are making assumptions on those men without even knowing if it is true what she said. Also, you are assuming that this is not a pot calling the kettle black situation.

She made a statement that kind of gave away what she was mad about, when she said something about the brother stating he loves Black women, but he went back to his Japanese girlfriend. So in that particular instance, she seems to be just upset that he did not leave the lady he was originally with for her.

Last edited: