Stop C00ning In Japan, Breh's

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
"They treat me and my black sisters like shyt while they treat japanese women delicately"

Since you dodged her main problem, let me bring you right back
I’m not saying she’s flat out lying but scorned folks be beefing up the story.

How exactly did he treat you like shyt is what I want to know.

Edit:

Talking about he treated me like shyt, whole time he ignored her because he was with his GIRLFRIEND or some shyt :mjlol:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
"They treat me and my black sisters like shyt while they treat japanese women delicately"

What does it mean though ? Did she actually live that experience and talked with other black women in Japan who told her the same story ?

Realistically how many times would she comes across a black man who would treat her like shyt only to turn around and treat a japanese woman nicely, in a country as homogeneous as Japan. And how does she knows of the way these men treat japanese women when she's not around.

So far she didn't tell one story who would back up her claims, just vague anecdotes and random accusations of c00ning on men she just met.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

“He said he loves black women, and went back home to his Japanese girlfriend”

Had she just left her diatribe at that quote you posted, she wouldn’t have exposed her real intent. It’s clear even the black men who weren’t disrespectful, still made her angry because……drumroll please…..they dared to have a Japanese GF while living Japan. How dare those black men!!! :damn:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
She ain’t lying… passports bros be wild c00ning overseas… when me and my wife be on vacation we be peeping them nikkas movements and nikkas be looking mad shameful walking with their heads down when they see us

:mjtf:

so you’re telling me you go on vacation with your wife to a non-black country to peep Passport Bros movements towards these non-black women

:snoop:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Clearly lying.

:camby:

Not necessarily.

i think she was attempting to be a passport brehette...

but found out the only blacks the japanese fukk with... are the men

:mjlol:

This.

A lot of the heat coming through in the criticisms from such women is them trying things and learning that they can't simply emulate everyday male stupidities and "succeed" at it. They don't pull back and consider what success even is or really looks like, they just get upset and then try to brute-force square pegs in round holes. You'd think wisdom would prevail, but nope...childishness all too often wins the day.

And then that mindset ends up raising children of their own, by themselves, with that energy silo'd and magnified, over generations.

Smarten up.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
She sounds bitter as fukk, no doubt with the amount of self hatred black people possess on average. There is probably some truth.

But this queue card tik tok black man aint shyt stuff is so over played.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Imagine you're walking down the street with a PAAG, and some strange breh and his wife are literally staring you down, trying to make eye contact with you...These dudes are trying to avoid you because not because they're embarrassed but because they think you're some unhinged weirdo.
Whenever my Wife were out and about and see Brothas with their PAAGs, I try to give them the nod because they are black in this foreign land.
:myman:
These streets are hard. I wouldn’t look down on them because they chose to taste a little bit of the land.
:leon:
Japanese women seem cool. I hear they are pragmatic like the Chinese, and can be a bit inflexible. Other than that, I hear they are pretty chill.
:ehh:
These comments are from the 35-50 year olds though. I don’t know about them young thangs.
:pachaha: