Stop C00ning In Japan, Breh's

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
"Black men in IR always put their heads down in shame"

No. Its called minding their business. You're a stranger, they don't know you. What, are they supposed to stare in your eyes then throw up a fist or something? No one's hiding from your busybody, militant ass.

Get over yourself. :heh:

Made eye contact with a breh that’s with a fat white bytch you will see the shame before you :mjlol:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Another black men hating black women and black women hating black men thread.

giphy.gif

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:unimpressed:Why come on the internet, and tell obvious ducktales? This shyt sounds like projection smh. For real how many bruhs do you know. That talks like that, that shyt sounds like something. A bitter black woman would think, a black man would say. And of course because the topic is about black American men. People are going to believe an obvious lie. Is there’s BM out there that’s c00ning it up. Yes…but this story sounds like bs.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I think it's really a cultural thing for their men. Quite a few of them do like black women , but they aren't programmed to approach in the same manner western dudes are. And this is before them being noticeably intimidated by speaking to a foreigner.

The few instances I've heard of black woman /Japanese man pairings occurring, involve a black woman initiating. And This is another hurdle cause black women have also been programmed to sit like potted plants in front of a man and hope he does the work.

So You effectively have two potted plants in a room staring at each other when a black woman and a Japanese man meet. Obviously the sparks wont fly:pachaha:
Good theory. Black women are so used to being catcalled and chased down in the West by thirsty black men, they get culture shock when they’re in a culture in which men aren’t as aggressive in their pursuits. :patrice:

BW can just look decent and walk outside and have brothers trying to holler. In Japan? Not so much. :mjpls:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Yall will say im a "black man hater" but im not surprised in the least bit. Self-hate manifests itself in different ways in different groups of black people, but it seems to have hit black men (straight and gay) thee very worst. I will never understand this very disdain for women/men who look like you, yeah you can talk about European standard of beauty and systematic whiteness having a cause and effect on black people for decades, but at what point does it become too much, at what point do we stop blaming the others and start working from within?

And this cuts across to self hating black women as well. This shyt is too sad to see
So a black man living in one of the most racially homogenous countries on earth, is not allowed to date the woman of that nation? He should just wait around for a black woman(who most likely is looking for Japanese men her damn self) to choose up on him? :dead:

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
So a black man living in one of the most racially homogenous countries on earth, is not allowed to date the woman of that nation? He should just wait around for a black woman(who most likely is looking for Japanese men her damn self) to choose up on him? :dead:
"They treat me and my black sisters like shyt while they treat japanese women delicately"

Since you dodged her main problem, let me bring you right back