Stop C00ning In Japan, Breh's

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
She didn't move to Japan to date black men. This bum demanded a trade and is still on the sidelines in a new city. She realized that this coach isn't putting her in the game, either, now she's mad at black men in Japan who are dating because the asian men don't want her, either.

Tough break. :camby:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This nikka mad he stuck with his wife while a them bad bytches walking by lmfao
I be wondering this too

Like if you’re in “asia” or an asian country, why even be surprised to see a nikka dating an asian chick? Or a latina, or whatever that is not a bw.

Every other race of man out there will most likely be doing it, so what concern would it be of yours if a black man does it? White men can do it and be perfectly fine.. shyt I’ve even seen asian men with white girls and be perfectly fine.. but if a black man does it he’s supposedly “walking with his head down” or he supposed to be ashamed/embarrassed?

How about you don’t dikk watch and chill with your wife? Not all men are married or bringing wives out to these countries. Most of us were single and there to work and found someone out there that liked them too. Not saying it will even work out or go anywhere

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I be wondering this too

Like if you’re in “asia” or an asian country, why even be surprised to see a nikka dating an asian chick? Or a latina, or whatever that is not a bw.

Every other race of man out there will most likely be doing it, so what concern would it be of yours if a black man does it? White men can do it and be perfectly fine.. shyt I’ve even seen asian men with white girls and be perfectly fine.. but if a black man does it he’s supposedly “walking with his head down” or he supposed to be ashamed/embarrassed?

How about you don’t dikk watch and chill with your wife? Not all men are married or bringing wives out to these countries. Most of us were single and there to work and found someone out there that liked them too. Not saying it will even work out or go anywhere

Imagine you're walking down the street with a PAAG, and some strange breh and his wife are literally staring you down, trying to make eye contact with you...These dudes are trying to avoid you because not because they're embarrassed but because they think you're some unhinged weirdo.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
She ain’t lying… passports bros be wild c00ning overseas… when me and my wife be on vacation we be peeping them nikkas movements and nikkas be looking mad shameful walking with their heads down when they see us

So how exactly are they c00ning? Everyone has energy for attacking black men but none the same for anyone else. If I saw some random black man with his wife, I wouldn’t want to make any eye contact either that’s some weird shyt

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Black women going to South East Asia trying to find love are about as stupid as dudes holding out hope for a chick who friend-zoned them. If all a Black woman wants is for SE Asian men to pipe them down, they will see little resistance, but getting one of those dudes to commit to a relationship or bring them home to visit their mother? GTFOH!!!! Now if a Black Chick wants to visit Scandinavia as a Passport Hoe, she will have far more success.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
"Black men in IR always put their heads down in shame"

No. Its called minding their business. You're a stranger, they don't know you. What, are they supposed to stare in your eyes then throw up a fist or something? No one's hiding from your busybody, militant ass.

Get over yourself. :heh:

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
If they get played by BM, all BM ain't shyt because it's the "pathology"

If dating out doesn't work, BM still ain't shyt because they're the reason why those men are turned off.

If they marry a BM later in life, BM are, again, ain't shyt because they waited too long.

You learn to laugh at this shyt.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I be wondering this too

yeah when dudes are with they wife on vacation at places with chicks who look good they always look miserable.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

airplane-dancing.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So how exactly are they c00ning? Everyone has energy for attacking black men but none the same for anyone else. If I saw some random black man with his wife, I wouldn’t want to make any eye contact either that’s some weird shyt
I’m calling it like I see it.. it’s usually them dweeb ass nikkas who don’t get p*ssy her.. skinnin and grinin ass nikkas