Stop C00ning In Japan, Breh's

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
It doesn't "hit" black men harder, it just gets more publicity because it's all black women choose to ever talk about on social media.

But like someone mentioned earlier in the thread, black girls in especially the younger generation thirst over white boys like crazy. Only difference is black men aren't making TikToks complaining about it.
Yall need to stop dodging accountability. How many times have we seen black men on media proudly announce over the years their incessant need to have a preference in non black women, especially white women, while dogging black women in the process, this goes from the ordinary man to celebrities.
A blowback effect of it shows itself in the likes of the Kardashians and the plethora of nonblack women wearing our culture and features like a costume and ditching it when they get tired of nikkas

Yep i see it too in young black kids, thirsting over white people especially on tiktok, while degrading their opposite gender counterpart. They looked at what the preceding generations did and emulated it

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
she’s definitely one of those

Grass aint greener on the otherside for her like she expected and now nikkas she probably wouldn’t give the time of day back where she’s from, they’re eating better without her and she’s pissed about it trying to mask it as “pro-black” shyt.

I seen it a lot in the military world ESPECIALLY when you’re overseas.

And no, those black men don’t talk shyt about bw behind their back, they’re just mad that bm got more options than they do.

I met a chick out here in Texas that I bushed because she spent a great deal discussing bm in this area that date latina women or something. I’m not from here so idk and I don’t care REGARDLESS what other men are fukking, but she spent so much time discussing it and had so much hate for it and I’m like “wtf do you even care that much for?”

Especially when she’s supposed to be getting to know ME.

Then she lacked basic understanding of simple shyt, communication was trash, bitterness, etc., that all that shyt was a red flag and I didn’t hit her up ever again.

Myself personally, I’ve attempted to date anyone and anything I physically was attracted to and had a connection with. Thats the only thing that ever mattered in my mind. Same type of female that would play games with you but get mad if someone not black is with you or showed interest in you. Actually had an ex like this once too

When me and that ex FIRST met, chick tried to treat me like I wasn’t shyt or “all that” or whatever she actually said to my face. I hit her with the :childplease: and basically laughed right back in hers. But what I didn’t know was that her non-black friend was feeling me. She basically got her friend out the paint so the “friend” wouldn’t holla at me that night. Whats fukked up is that there was this good, pretty, mentally stable thai chick that I actually chose my ex over, thinking we would be more “compatible”.

I often look back on that and wonder if I chose right

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
she’s definitely one of those

Grass aint greener on the otherside for her like she expected and now nikkas she probably wouldn’t give the time of day back where she’s from, they’re eating better without her and she’s pissed about it trying to mask it as “pro-black” shyt.

I seen it a lot in the military world ESPECIALLY when you’re overseas.

And no, those black men don’t talk shyt about bw behind their back, they’re just mad that bm got more options than they do.

I met a chick out here in Texas that I bushed because she spent a great deal discussing bm in this area that date latina women or something. I’m not from here so idk and I don’t care REGARDLESS what other men are fukking, but she spent so much time discussing it and had so much hate for it and I’m like “wtf do you even care that much for?”

Especially when she’s supposed to be getting to know ME.

Then she lacked basic understanding of simple shyt, communication was trash, bitterness, etc., that all that shyt was a red flag and I didn’t hit her up ever again.

Myself personally, I’ve attempted to date anyone and anything I physically was attracted to and had a connection with. Thats the only thing that ever mattered in my mind. Same type of female that would play games with you but get mad if someone not black is with you or showed interest in you. Actually had an ex like this once too

When me and that ex FIRST met, chick tried to treat me like I wasn’t shyt or “all that” or whatever she actually said to my face. I hit her with the :childplease: and basically laughed in her face. But what I didn’t know was that her non-black friend was feeling me. She basically got her friend out the paint so the “friend” wouldn’t holla at me that night.

And this is the point right here, especially the boldened.

According to many of these chicks and their backup singing, dikk watching militant simps, black men aren't allowed to have fun, date or mess around with any of the women from the countries they visit.

Chicks like this just want first right of refusal, that's what the real issue is. I'm noticing this pattern of all these broads going on social media and putting on all these extras and wild exaggerations of supposed "c00ning" black men. Yet, when you read between the lines, the brothas were simply being polite then going about their day. But just because they didn't ask for your number at the end of a conversation or try to fukk you (which these chicks ALWAYS complain about anyway) the world has to stop spinning. They just don't like the fact that the "lames" have options so they will say anything to cope. Not only that, these broads usually get exposed on Twitter. There's a twitter account who always screenshots THEIR lust for white boys and other non black men, so I don't take none of them seriously.

Besides, half the time these broads aren't even pleasant to begin with on a basic level. You think a brotha is gonna be thousands of miles away from home on vacation or permanent move and still deal with that bullshyt?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And this is the point right here, especially the boldened.

According to many of these chicks and their backup singing, dikk watching militant simps, black men aren't allowed to have fun, date or mess around with any of the women from the countries they visit.

Chicks like this just want first right of refusal, that's what the real issue is. I'm noticing this pattern of all these broads going on social media and putting on all these extras and wild exaggerations of supposed "c00ning" black men. Yet, when you read between the lines, the brothas were simply being polite then going about their day. But just because they didn't ask for your number at the end of a conversation or try to fukk you (which these chicks ALWAYS complain about anyway) the world has to stop spinning. They just don't like the fact that the "lames" have options so they will say anything to cope. Not only that, these broads usually get exposed on Twitter. There's a twitter account who always screenshots THEIR lust for white boys and other non black men, so I don't take none of them seriously.

Besides, half the time these broads aren't even pleasant to begin with on a basic level. You think a brotha is gonna be thousands of miles away from home on vacation or permanent move and still deal with that bullshyt?
First right of refusal definitely hit the nail on the head.

Like I said, I definitely seen it in the military. They want bm to be desperate and alone while they run behind whoever else, c00nin they ass off.

What they fail to even mention, especially overseas, is EVERY male is out there dating whoever is in the MAJORITY of the area, not even just black men. White men/asian women are the biggest interracial groups you will ever see.

So it’s like while you’re playing games with dudes, they don’t even care because there might be a asian chick with a nice body who’s actually not playing and showing appreciation. Unless you bringing sand to the beach, it usually goes that way.

So when homegirl was complaining about bm to me in my face, she neglected to mention that black men don’t even make up 5% of the fukking population in the city. So what was she expecting? nikkas to sit around and deal with your low vibrational shyt or explore their options?

Especially overseas.. it’s 2 times as unlikely and THATS why she’s mad.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
They can't make up their mind, we're supposedly dusty and need to leave them alone but when we get love elsewhere, we're c00ns... :mjlol: BW are gonna learn that misandry has consequences, can't be on social media talking crazy about us and then expect our attention.

I never get this point of view if we’re pushing black women away cause of words, then how does it justify you dating a white woman who’s been historically responsible for countless deaths with black men via white supremacy, just date who you want don’t try to create scenarios and excuses to justify it.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Before I consider whether her statements are true, I need to wait to see if she has any posts exposing her committing c00nery. What I have seen a lot of times is the very women complaining the hardest about Black men dating non-Black women, also have a history of pining for non-Black men themselves. Plenty have been exposed in the past complaining about how Black men should not date out, but find out they have been dating out or seeking to date out themselves.

So yea, I want to first see if her house is in order before I take her complaints seriously.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"and then they'll go over to their Japanese girlfriend and then talk shyt about us..."

She'd know this how? :mjtf:

Black men are out there minding their business, enjoying themselves. Just cos they're not hounding you for p*ssy doesn't equate to "c00ning". :comeon: And nobody has to like or pursue you. These chicks don't get the attention they feel they're entitled to, so now black men are either gay or c00ns.

Besides, you think all that attitude and aggressiveness is gonna make any man wanna gravitate towards you less or more?
But your mama black :troll:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I never get this point of view if we’re pushing black women away cause of words, then how does it justify you dating a white woman who’s been historically responsible for countless deaths with black men via white supremacy, just date who you want don’t try to create scenarios and excuses to justify it.
Not speaking for myself but having talked with a few of these dudes, it's not the words that are of note but the mindset and feelings that made those words possible despite the very history you mentioned existing. I don't think dudes should try and justify things but a decent number actually do feel as if they have been pushed away.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
She ain’t lying… passports bros be wild c00ning overseas… when me and my wife be on vacation we be peeping them nikkas movements and nikkas be looking mad shameful walking with their heads down when they see us
This nikka mad he stuck with his wife while a them bad bytches walking by lmfao