Stop C00ning In Japan, Breh's

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
yeah she batshyt crazy

i think she was attempting to be a passport brehette...

but found out the only blacks the japanese fukk with... are the men

:mjlol:

She reminds of me Shannon Sharpe. Vocal inflection, idiosyncrasies and all. At one point I was waiting for her to say "here's the thang Skeyip"

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
That's probably it

She didn't get chose, saw Black men with Japanese women and got angry. Then hopped online to tell lies about Black men c00ning.

Crazy.

:dead:
Can't speak to her but you're bugging if you think black people( non military) going to a place as homogeneous as Japan, is a line too far in terms of potential c00ning.

Maybe c00ning isn't the right word but be reality b.

Go to Japan, see the sights but make no mistake, the people most likely to fetishize Japan and live there are those with the most warped view of it, sprouting from what else...anime.

Girl from the op included.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah she batshyt crazy

i think she was attempting to be a passport brehette...

but found out the only blacks the japanese fukk with... are the men

:mjlol:

I think it's really a cultural thing for their men. Quite a few of them do like black women , but they aren't programmed to approach in the same manner western dudes are. And this is before them being noticeably intimidated by speaking to a foreigner.

The few instances I've heard of black woman /Japanese man pairings occurring, involve a black woman initiating. And This is another hurdle cause black women have also been programmed to sit like potted plants in front of a man and hope he does the work.

So You effectively have two potted plants in a room staring at each other when a black woman and a Japanese man meet. Obviously the sparks wont fly:pachaha:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Eh, but mind your business. I don't say anything when I'm in LA and i see black chicks c00ning it up like pre Insecure Issa Rae for these white boys. there's def more c00ning going on in LA Tinder from black women than these random black dudes in japan that worship paags.

how you could put yourself out for a flat booty song mi looking chick is beyond me but it is what it is. at least get one of them rare thick jawns from okinawa.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She ain’t lying… passports bros be wild c00ning overseas… when me and my wife be on vacation we be peeping them nikkas movements and nikkas be looking mad shameful walking with their heads down when they see us
:patrice: Ok I have to ask outside of not being with a black women what are these dudes doing that involves throwing black people under the bus?