Stop C00ning In Japan, Breh's

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Actually dudes would be call him a no p*ssy getting lame incel. I can’t believe grown men are trying to validate an obviously insecure and slightly crazy womans bullshyt

Black men are the FIRST to invalidate another brotha's experience. I remember the thread on here when that tweet went viral of an older black man being disrespected by his Asian partner on some show, these same females as well as all these simp dudes were having a field day and acting so giddy over it. That dude was a nobody, he wasn't famous or nothing, but just seeing a black man taking an L was enough to get them all excited.

Now fast forward to this bullshyt and I'm supposed to feel sorry for some chick telling obvious ducktales because some black men - the same dudes she'd probably clown just for approaching her if she was still in the states - didn't wanna fukk and she didn't get the celeb status treatment she thought she was entitled to. :aicmon:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Context matters fam. A country full of horndogs, but she can't get any play?

She unwittingly revealed that she's not being chosen, by Black men or Japanese men.

This is why she made the post, because she's hurt, and nikkas like you will believe anything she says. She's doing the equivalent of dap fishing, because she knows saying "c00n" will appease the fake militants and Shea Butters on social media.

Like I said, I've been to Japan more than she has, have more experience with the people than she does and I know Black brehs (military and non-military) and NOBODY talks like that. I've never had a conversation about Black women in Japan. EVER. We mainly talk about food, the bullshyt toll road system, gaijin cards, where to find (or avoid) gaijin hunters, and if we smashed the same bytch or not

:russ:

She's bringing that bullshyt talking point from nikkas that like White girls in America to Japan, and I'm telling you that's not facts. The last thing on a breh mind in Japan is dogging Black women. It's just not a thing.

No Black man (or non-Asian man for that matter) that willingly goes to Japan to live is thinking about Black (or non-Asian) women fam. That's what you not getting. Most of them are African or Caribbean in the first place, not Black American, and the Black Americans that go there are typically military, so they fukk anyone.

The passport thing on social media is not how it works in reality. Most men are living their lives peacefully paaging (or whatever race). Seriously, I've not had a single conversation about Black American women.

I'm the dude that's constantly talking about Japan on this forum, and you can't find a single post of mine talking about Black women in the context of Japan. It's not real lol
Repped, especially last 3 posts

I don’t know no black man that goes overseas and blatantly disses black women. And I know for a FACT that most of the black American men are military or in a military system and was SENT there.

And another fact is that most of the cats that actually move without military affiliation are NOT black American men, and aint no black military man turning down p*ssy because of skin color.

They just not putting up with her psycho bullshyt and thats why she’s hurt because every OTHER race of man she wanted to check for aint putting up with it either.

I’ve fukked or dated bw overseas too.. I got some more stories on how some of them ACTED towards me and how some of them expected the grass to be greener when they would link up with Brad or Julio and them dudes would just blatantly ask for ass

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Here's what happened:
> she's one of those Asian obseesed black women
> She went to japan to find her "oppa"
> Japanese men not really feeling her, so she's mad
> After that she saw black men dating normally, that made her even more mad
> she expected the black men to be her backup since her Japanese oppas rejected her.
Crazy disrespectful considering that's a Korean term and being aware of the historical animosity between those two countries.

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
Them brehs didn't go to Japan for her, they went for Hitomi and Shiori.

843963-hitomi-tanaka-zipper-burst.gif

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Repped, especially last 3 posts

I don’t know no black man that goes overseas and blatantly disses black women. And I know for a FACT that most of the black American men are military or in a military system and was SENT there.

And another fact is that most of the cats that actually move without military affiliation are NOT black American men, and aint no black military man turning down p*ssy because of skin color.

They just not putting up with her psycho bullshyt and thats why she’s hurt because every OTHER race of man she wanted to check for aint putting up with it either.

I’ve fukked or dated bw overseas too.. I got some more stories on how some of them ACTED towards me and how some of them expected the grass to be greener when they would link up with Brad or Julio and them dudes would just blatantly ask for ass

Maybe and a slight maybe if it’s a 19 year old private who’s never been anywhere. But most dudes ain’t sitting around shytting on American women in another country.

milanoAT

Pro
Daps
I didnt watch any of her videos but she really does have a pretty face

Shame about whatever else she's dealing with
Right, she's cute. Just going by her looks, she shouldn't have a problem finding someone, in America or in Japan.

Must be something going on mentally...

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You think you the only breh that's ever been to japan?

You're having a circular conversation with yourself. I believe her in regards to the c00ning - which was the title of the thread and video in the OP. I don't know nor care about all this shyt about japanese weirdos wanting to fukk or not :hubie:

women being attention seekers online isn't mutually exclusive with this girl potentially telling the truth - me saying that I believe her is rooted in personal experiences - confirmation bias? perhaps, but women being attention seekers doesn't make every single one inherently a liar or everything they say false

:yeshrug:

ppl can't navigate. Her experience is hers, I can't invalidate that because "boohoo, she said something bad about BM she's encountered in japan." I heard of it, I know ppl who been there too & they can confirm. shyt happens. But what really stood out, this video isn't focused on her not finding any BM to date, it was off the energy they brought forth.

Last edited:

Yas

Banned
Daps
That chick isn’t either. So why are you saying the men can’t fathom her beauty out there, so they reject her for Japanese women because of self hate?

Wouldn’t that make her in the same boat as those brehs?

She’s not there for business lmao.
Um yes most likely the case

Yas

Banned
Daps
So what do have to say about her being in Japan then getting mad she can’t date Japanese men?

Is it self hate for her? You totally ignored what I asked about her.
I didn't ignore I just didn't want to answer questions that are obvious. If it goes for one it goes for another so YES she is a self hater too. These people aren't going to a majority asian country to participate in black love and to make it worse they mostly date the unattractive ones which is even more sad.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
You know what, I don't care that she is over there looking for a Japanese man to have a relationship. I don't care about where anyone goes to find love. What I have a problem with is the hypocrisy of some of them who complain about others doing the very thing they are doing. It is utter BS to sit there and call a person names for seeking out people of a different ethnicity for love, when you yourself are seeking people of a different ethnicity for love.

This is why when I first posted in this thread, I stated that I was going to wait to see what she was really about to determine if I take her complaints seriously. I've seen too many times the sisters doing the most complaining are the ones who are failing at the very non-Black dating attempts they are complaining the brothers are doing. So I see it as them actually being envious more so than them being actually concerned about Black love or being pro-Black on this issue.

Last, I have said this before and this is my personal opinion on the issue. The most pro-Black thing you can do is to marry Black and raise up a successful Black family. So while I do not care about who dates and/or marries whom and feel no need to discourage any outside Black relationships, that is still what I believe and lived for my life personally.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I didn't ignore I just didn't want to answer questions that are obvious. If it goes for one it goes for another so YES she is a self hater too. These people aren't going to a majority asian country to participate in black love and to make it worse they mostly date the unattractive ones which is even more sad.
You’re saying it’s obvious, but yet you’re only saying it’s black men who are self haters.

It must not be obvious at all because it makes no sense for you to call black men out that don’t want her and want Japanese women, when she’s literally doing the same thing.

You’re original post had nothing to do with her self hating, just them.

No need to backtrack sistahood really stay on code.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
You know what, I don't care that she is over there looking for a Japanese man to have a relationship. I don't care about where anyone goes to find love. What I have a problem with is the hypocrisy of some of them who complain about others doing the very thing they are doing. It is utter BS to sit there and call a person names for seeking out people of a different ethnicity for love, when you yourself are seeking people of a different ethnicity for love.

This is why when I first posted in this thread, I stated that I was going to wait to see what she was really about to determine if I take her complaints seriously. I've seen too many times the sisters doing the most complaining are the ones who are failing at the very non-Black dating attempts they are complaining the brothers are doing. So I see it as them actually being envious more so than them being actually concerned about Black love or being pro-Black on this issue.

Last, I have said this before and this is my personal opinion on the issue. The most pro-Black thing you can do is to marry Black and raise up a successful Black family. So while I do not care about who dates and/or marries whom and feel no need to discourage any outside Black relationships, that is still what I believe and lived for my life personally.
You can’t use logic. All it is is that women want to be wanted by everyone, even if they don’t want them.

They especially want men that don’t want them and can get other women.

She’s saying that Japanese women don’t give af about black men, well you can say that Japanese men don't want black women and don't give af about them too.

So why is she mad crying about Japanese men not wanting her, why is she in Japan at all?

She’s mad she’s not getting attention from both Black and Japanese men.