Stop C00ning In Japan, Breh's

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Something else I think that's being lost in the sauce:

As a Western woman, she's used to having options, aka, the ability to turn down multiple men because they have so many clamoring for them, even if they are as mid as she is.

So when she's in a place where she doesn't have multiple options, it brings them back down to reality, and we all know, the one thing women hate is being told the reality of the situation.

I'm positive there is ONE Japanese dude in her area that will date her, or ONE breh that's in Nihon that will take her seriously. She's upset she doesn't have MULTIPLE.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're not wrong, and I'm not saying they are, but you're completely missing the point.

She's a woman-- her experience is based off of having men come up to her, because she's not going to do the reverse (or if she did, she'd get rejected because Japanese men don't like aggressive women). This means her experiences have to be taken with a massive grain of salt, because she's in a land where she's not the type.

So it's clear to everyone here that she's speaking from a place of hurt. I mean, she says that in the post one breh posted above.

She also stated how and what Black men say and do to their Japanese girlfriend as if she knows that information. Who is she getting that from???? How would she ever know what a Black man is saying to a Japanese woman when they're laying in bed?

But you come in the thread "I believe her :hubie:"

Lmao come on gang.

This also went over your head.

- I will argue with anyone on this board if I have a point to make or evidence to present. I don't dap fish, because I say what needs to be said.

- I was tagged because I know what I'm talking about; you just some dude that came in here on some I believe her tip.

See the two completely unrelated points that you tried to conflate???

:picard:

Yes - I do believe her. Again, none of the stuff you're saying is mutually exclusive with her potentially telling the truth. I know why I said why I believe her, and I've already expounded on that.

I didn't conflate anything, you're either oblivious or willingly obtuse.

"I don't care what none of you nikkas think"
"I was tagged to be here"

gets funnier every time:laff:

no more rambling please :hubie:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yes - I do believe her. Again, none of the stuff you're saying is mutually exclusive with her potentially telling the truth

Lol fam, find a single video of Black men in Japan dogging Black women.

I know you can find this in other countries, like brehs going to Colombia and Brazil and whatnot. Can you find it from dudes living in Japan?

Let's call this what it is-- she's trying to capitalize on the hate for passportbros, unaware that passportbros DON'T GO TO JAPAN BECAUSE IT'S EXPENSIVE.

:manny:

Passportbros are generally broke or trying to live a cheap life; this is why they go to Colombia/Brazil and not Spain or Portugal, or Thailand and the Philippines and not Japan, Singapore or Korea. In another thread I hinted at this, but you don't see the types of attitudes she's describing in Japan, because Japan is generally not for passportbros. They'd rather go to Thailand or Indonesia, where their money goes way further and the women tend to be fat/thicker.

So she's not describing reality, fam. The gaijin community in East Japan is small. We know each other, hang out together, talk and compare notes. I'm simply explaining that what she's saying is not true lol

She exposed herself with her own videos, I don't know what else to tell you.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Something else I think that's being lost in the sauce:

As a Western woman, she's used to having options, aka, the ability to turn down multiple men because they have so many clamoring for them, even if they are as mid as she is.

So when she's in a place where she doesn't have multiple options, it brings them back down to reality, and we all know, the one thing women hate is being told the reality of the situation.

I'm positive there is ONE Japanese dude in her area that will date her, or ONE breh that's in Nihon that will take her seriously. She's upset she doesn't have MULTIPLE.
Do you really think she had options in the States though?

I don’t think she would be so butt hurt if she did.

She’d be like “I’m taking my black ass back to America!!”
:mjlol: :mjlol:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

:russ:
Nikkas is mad thirsty in America. You see it all the time; fat bytches with nikkas in they DMs. Couldn't be me :francis:

Some nikkas in this thread said they find her attractive lol. I'm not gon say anything greasy about that, but I'm just saying, she got more options here than in Japan lmaoooo

jay83

Superstar
Daps

Women will always go where they get the most love. If Japanese Michael B Jordan’s we’re wining and dining her she would be on tiktok telling black women to come asap.

Also she doesn’t realize for every guy she sees with a woman, he probably got rejected quite a bit before finding that one. Brechette thought she was going to show up like Rihanna and dudes was gonna go after her. You have to be likable, fun, good looking, and respectful. Honestly that chick doesn’t seem to be any.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
:russ:
Nikkas is mad thirsty in America. You see it all the time; fat bytches with nikkas in they DMs. Couldn't be me :francis:

Some nikkas in this thread said they find her attractive lol. I'm not gon say anything greasy about that, but I'm just saying, she got more options here than in Japan lmaoooo

Unfortunately some black men are scavengers or buzzards in the dating/sex game. I have seen it in other countries. I even heard it at a bar these fat white chicks say they’ll marry a black guy if still single by 35. If you want to see entitlement turn down a attractive non-black woman and see how fast she switches up.

Last edited:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:youngsabo:This thread would have been different if she was a BM. nikkas would of came out the cut. "Stop invalidating his experience" :sadcam:

Truth is if you in an area w/ barely black ppl, & you actually want to date black ppl, you have to be in those specific spaces. There are meetups for black ppl in Japan. I got a friend who's been there since 2013, dating was fine for them.

Last edited:

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I been meaning to make a thread on this but pro-blackness is a desperation ideology for most people.

Please make a thread on this. While I think that unity in the community stuff are good slogans and tweets

A lot of black people are using their pro blackness to hide their insecurities and shortcomings about life