Stick a giant fork in PewDiePie

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
at least he trying..

:jbhmm:

He'll mess up again within 30 days. At the very least, this is going to make him look like he is becoming unhinged and washed up. He's going to pay for all his fukkery this past year. I just hope it takes some of these alt-right sympathizers with him.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
He'll mess up again within 30 days. At the very least, this is going to make him look like he is becoming unhinged and washed up. He's going to pay for all his fukkery this past year. I just hope it takes some of these alt-right sympathizers with him.
honestly that apology is something those alt righters hate. they rather have him keep it moving. but your right if he fukks up again he might be done on youtube fam he would have to say something wild in a video tho not a stream . what you think?

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
honestly that apology is something those alt righters hate. they rather have him keep it moving. but your right if he fukks up again he might be done on youtube fam he would have to say something wild in a video tho not a stream . what you think?

Def agree that the alt-righters typically hate it. I think that he'll continue to regurgitate far-right crap unless he completely cuts himself off from ***** news and humor. My personal opinion is he should go down for taking in that disgusting garbage, but if he turned a new leaf and went extremely the other way I might give him a break. Fat chance of that happening now though. People usually don't turn a new leaf when they are in this deep.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Looks like he manned up:

Manned up? :wtf: This is no different than trump after Charlottesville. Manning up would be going "Yeah, I talk like that. I know it's offensive, that's how we talk in Norway"

Not even a month ago I found out an ex co-worker was gay. I find out cuz some faq was singing on a tv show, I'm going in on him on some "look at this fakkit" type shyt. Dude felt compelled to reveal he was gay. I had to man up, go my bad, explain how I don't hate gay people, I was raised Catholic, the bible says fire will land on your backs, I don't really respect men that carry themselves like woman/etc. He understood, and how could he not living on planet earth. That same book also teaches how it's not our place to judge, only God can judge him/etc So it would be a sin for me to be the judge and jury, it's none of my business when it comes to pursuit of happiness. Just as long as it's within the guidelines of common decency, do you, I'll do me.

That's manning up imo...
at least he trying..

:jbhmm:
:stopitslime:

If you watched the video, especially from the 6to8 min mark you'll see how he didn't give two shyts about what he said. Went into detail how he didn't give a shyt. THAT part is what finished him off imo. He now realizes how this will affect not only him but other streamers as well. So all of that blowback is landing in his lap, so this was expected. Him going back to his ways is expected. Him even surviving this is expected.

But, like the NFL and Kappernick. If the spotlight stays on his ass? He won't recover. @winb83 mentioned how this move could affect other streamers. I got the details on that right here...
Fair use decisions depend on a host of factors, including how much material from the old work is used, whether the new work lessens its value, and how much the new work “transforms” its source material.
Winb, to continue are talk from yesterday. This is the angle they can use. And overall it won't disrupt the way business is conducted unless you like blurting out racial slurs at other groups while you stream.

Courtdogs stream coming soon, why not :manny:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Manned up? :wtf: This is no different than trump after Charlottesville. Manning up would be going "Yeah, I talk like that. I know it's offensive, that's how we talk in Norway"

Not even a month ago I found out an ex co-worker was gay. I find out cuz some faq was singing on a tv show, I'm going in on him on some "look at this fakkit" type shyt. Dude felt compelled to reveal he was gay. I had to man up, go my bad, explain how I don't hate gay people, I was raised Catholic, the bible says fire will land on your backs, I don't really respect men that carry themselves like woman/etc. He understood, and how could he not living on planet earth. That same book also teaches how it's not our place to judge, only God can judge him/etc So it would be a sin for me to be the judge and jury, it's none of my business when it comes to pursuit of happiness. Just as long as it's within the guidelines of common decency, do you, I'll do me.

That's manning up imo...

If you watched the video, especially from the 6to8 min mark you'll see how he didn't give two shyts about what he said. Went into detail how he didn't give a shyt. THAT part is what finished him off imo. He now realizes how this will affect not only him but other streamers as well. So all of that blowback is landing in his lap, so this was expected. Him going back to his ways is expected. Him even surviving this is expected.

But, like the NFL and Kappernick. If the spotlight stays on his ass? He won't recover. @winb83 mentioned how this move could affect other streamers. I got the details on that right here...

Winb, to continue are talk from yesterday. This is the angle they can use. And overall it won't disrupt the way business is conducted unless you like blurting out racial slurs at other groups while you stream.

:whoa:

i could give a fukk less i aint defending shyt

sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

tenor.gif

Althalucian

All Star
Daps

That's manning up imo...

He pretty much said that he does "talk like that" and he knows it is offensive, so I don't understand how that's not your definition of manning up. He admitted to allowing that kind of language to enter his normal speaking vocabulary. He's 27, not 13. He knows he fukked up, even if it took him a while to get there.

Yeah I do agree with you: he tried to play it off and be nonchalant about it, but he got chewed up (despite his idiotic fans). He manned up because 1) he got sonned by fellow YouTubers who are scared they are going to lose all their ad money because advertisers are fleeing Youtube because Felix keeps inviting this kind of bullshyt into their world and 2) the dude said ******, which is obviously going to invite criticism from all over, in addition to the embarrassment Felix defenders have from defending his previous debacles.

I think this is the most he can man up. Does that make sense? He's a privileged fukk - aren't his parents rich executives from Sweden or something? Dude has always been privileged. I'm not saying he's a good person either way. Honestly, I think he is a huge jackass who dragged ***** pol humor and culture into the limelight. He clearly browses the place and took all of his memes from it.

I'd rather he go down in flames despite apologies. Why? Because he honestly doesn't deserve the pity for spreading that garbage to 57 million subscribers.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I didn't watch the apology but did he really say he's sorry if he offended anyone? If so that's not an apology. Picture someone raping you and then saying they're sorry you didn't enjoy the sex. Not too far from that. You aren't sorry if you don't regret what you did but regret the reaction to it.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
I didn't watch the apology but did he really say he's sorry if he offended anyone? If so that's not an apology. Picture someone raping you and then saying they're sorry you didn't enjoy the sex. Not too far from that. You aren't sorry if you don't regret what you did but regret the reaction to it.
fukk whatever he said....y'all always giving these cacs 2nd 3rd 4th chances and cacs won't give blks folks not one

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
He pretty much said that he does "talk like that" and he knows it is offensive, so I don't understand how that's not your definition of manning up. He admitted to allowing that kind of language to enter his normal speaking vocabulary. He's 27, not 13. He knows he fukked up, even if it took him a while to get there.

Yeah I do agree with you: he tried to play it off and be nonchalant about it, but he got chewed up (despite his idiotic fans). He manned up because 1) he got sonned by fellow YouTubers who are scared they are going to lose all their ad money because advertisers are fleeing Youtube because Felix keeps inviting this kind of bullshyt into their world and 2) the dude said ******, which is obviously going to invite criticism from all over, in addition to the embarrassment Felix defenders have from defending his previous debacles.

I think this is the most he can man up. Does that make sense? He's a privileged fukk - aren't his parents rich executives from Sweden or something? Dude has always been privileged. I'm not saying he's a good person either way. Honestly, I think he is a huge jackass who dragged ***** pol humor and culture into the limelight. He clearly browses the place and took all of his memes from it.

I'd rather he go down in flames despite apologies. Why? Because he honestly doesn't deserve the pity for spreading that garbage to 57 million subscribers.
You man up before you are "forced" to. He pussied up. Even you now saying he should have went down worth the ship. Now he'll go out like a bytch :francis: