Reppin
Queens,NY
They don't want YouTube really cracked down

I've only recently become a regular watcher of YouTube--maybe late 2016

I JUST NOTICED that ads came back

These YouTubers were HURTING

The mid level guys are making enough to do their vids and maybe pay bills

They don't want ADpocolypse to happen again so their closing ranks

Well if that's the case they need to collectively put his dumb ass on blast for fukking up the money train... :manny: Tell him to censor his shyt or make his own network off youtube... his remarks hurt the brand and the youtube name. you don't complain about the guy fukking up the money just cause he's established you either control him or cut him off because he's a fukking cancer.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Blackb0nd nails it. Not only is PewDiePie an indefensible racist but he kicked off this adpocalypse shyt that's ruining YouTube when he pulled that Hitler shyt earlier in the year. This is at least his third use of this particular racial slur not to mention that other racist crap. People still defending that moron especially on YouTube and or trying that condemn the action not the person crap should be disgusted with themselves.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Funny how cacs always stick up for each other, and will coming running to the defense of a low life in droves..

Yet we are expected to comdemn and riducule a Black person with a social infraction..

Basically saying,

''..the white guy obviously didnt mean it and was being sarcastic..you know, afterall he's white so would never stoop so low..''

''..so what an innocent Black motorist was shot by a cac officer doing his job fearing for his life..they are killing each other already in Chicago so whats one more death..''

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Funny how cacs always stick up for each other, and will coming running to the defense of a low life in droves..

Yet we are expected to comdemn and riducule a Black person with a social infraction..

Basically saying,

''..the white guy obviously didnt mean it and was being sarcastic..you know, afterall he's white so would never stoop so low..''

''..so what an innocent Black motorist was shot by a cac officer doing his job fearing for his life..they are killing each other already in Chicago so whats one more death..''
spot on

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
Yo...there are too many black apologists, a lot of them YouTube kids who are like "Well, I'm sure they all say it, and it doesn't offend me in this case, so whatever. Pewdiepie is just a guy who got angry."

Then all the white YouTube kids: "SEE! BLACK PEOPLE AREN'T OFFENDED. IT'S JUST WHITE PEOPLE OFFENDED LOL"

I feel bad for all these young black kids who are caping for white people. One day a lot of them are going to wake up when they are older and realize they went full c00n. Why? Because they were mad ignorant of their past and they so desperately want to appease white people.

For full on black youtubers, it's probably because most of their viewers are white so they are protecting their money.

And, in addition, it looks like it's true what they say of Generation Z: They are going to be more conservative...and they are going to say ****** to your face in about 10 years. Great.

What a sad state of affairs.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Yeah I UnSubscribed from his YouTube Bullshyt yesterday after reading about this.:scusthov:

The actual Word had that CAC Voice Hate in it too.:sad::palm::thumbsdown:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Wiles

Superstar
Daps

Blackb0nd nails it. Not only is PewDiePie an indefensible racist but he kicked off this adpocalypse shyt that's ruining YouTube when he pulled that Hitler shyt earlier in the year. This is at least his third use of this particular racial slur not to mention that other racist crap. People still defending that moron especially on YouTube and or trying that condemn the action not the person crap should be disgusted with themselves.

Top comment by BlackbOnd was a either

"Before the obligatory you did this video for views & money. This video most likely won't be suitable for advertisers.

Before the obligatory free speech comments. Nobody is stopping you from being a racist.

Before the obligatory its just a word comments. Then go use that word at your place of employment.

Before the obligatory I'm not a racist comments. Then why are you defending the use of racial slurs as acceptable?

Before the obligatory racist comments. Accept that you're a racist and stop living your life in the closet.

Before the obligatory stop being offended. Who gave you the right to tell others how to think and feel?

Before the obligatory well he said this and that. I've never defended anybody's usage of any type of slurs."

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
I read some comments knowing I'd regret it. The fukk is wrong with people?

Can we IP trace people off comments? I'm bout to make a youtube channel off confronting bold ass online racist commenters.

It's not worth it. Most of these people are children, and the rest are adults who are real fukkheads who couldn't care less about it.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
It's not worth it. Most of these people are children, and the rest are adults who are real fukkheads who couldn't care less about it.
I just feel like they are mostly so brave and brazen cause they will remain anonymous and never face any consequences.

There's people in the comments droppin n bombs that have channels where they stream and shyt and are trying to get their own channel off the ground.

It's just like man If I could get these guys governments and roll up on em with a camera. On some catch a predator shyt :ahh: