Stick a giant fork in PewDiePie

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I go to my YT app on my phone. Go to my home page and see Dude video. Click on it. I watched for less than 10 seconds and no BS dude got like over 1k in donations:gucci:

25k likes
1k dislikes

I need a YT man. I literally just watched 10 seconds and dude made over 1k. I was so disgusted I couldn't even try and troll in his comment section:snoop:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Only way to hurt this cac is to hit him in his pockets but seeing as how he got away with his past shyt he is still going to make money

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
thats way smaller than i thought... some dudes making $100k a month off twitch. Pewdiepie can easily 2x, 4x that
I'm saying off one stream. So if he do about 10 a month he probably make a few hundred k

I can only imagine how it feels to say I need 10gs and all I got to do is play some shytty popular game for 2 hours:mjcry:

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I'm saying off one stream. So if he do about 10 a month he probably make a few hundred k

I can only imagine how it feels to say I need 10gs and all I got to do is play some shytty popular game for 2 hours:mjcry:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WhytMangaTV

young black talented man on youtube straight influencing other artists to make manga outside Japan while also trying to make a profit off his own hard work with only 100k followers been following since way below that.

vs

White dude with 50+ mill followers who took advantage of a trend very early that is very popular now... oh and who says the N word in a hateful way with aggression when he's upset during gaming

this is the world we live in today. I don't know how these people are dropping stacks in donations for non original content.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
I never like PewDePie.

I was always into Game Grumps and Markiplier's corny ass.

But you'd be surprised how much the big number players make.

A guy like him is already set for life.