Stick a giant fork in PewDiePie

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
You man up before you are "forced" to. He pussied up. Even you now saying he should have went down worth the ship. Now he'll go out like a bytch :francis:
we all know this fakkit cac doesn't care, never has, never will, grew up rich, has no idea what it means to be one of us, and frankly doesnt give a fukk. hes more sad that he got called out than he is for saying it. all these liberal negros in this thread giving him a pass or being shocked at white supremacy rearing is head again like it ever went awa si what shocks me. nikkas talking about "generation z" as if this is the first generation in so long that racism existed. slavery wasnt even abolished until fukking 1941 fam. imma need negroes to wake up.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
we all know this fakkit cac doesn't care, never has, never will, grew up rich, has no idea what it means to be one of us, and frankly doesnt give a fukk. hes more sad that he got called out than he is for saying it. all these liberal negros in this thread giving him a pass or being shocked at white supremacy rearing is head again like it ever went awa si what shocks me. nikkas talking about "generation z" as if this is the first generation in so long that racism existed. slavery wasnt even abolished until fukking 1941 fam. imma need negroes to wake up.
Cant even say it was abolished when 70% of the worlds prison population is in the united states
And 70% of the inmates in america are african americans
If we only make up roughly 13% of america, that means its business as usual. Just a legal way to get away with it
We talk about the killing of unarmed black males but NEVER talk about what they do with all the other ones they don't kill

I can assure you they don't let them go, they add them to the "indoor" population, do whatever they can to get you in a fukked up position. Police routinely patrol minority neirghborhoods looking for people. Tru Story

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Cant even say it was abolished when 70% of the worlds prison population is in the united states
And 70% of the inmates in america are african americans
If we only make up roughly 13% of america, that means its business as usual. Just a legal way to get away with it
We talk about the killing of unarmed black males but NEVER talk about what they do with all the other ones they don't kill

I can assure you they don't let them go, they add them to the "indoor" population, do whatever they can to get you in a fukked up position. Police routinely patrol minority neirghborhoods looking for people. Tru Story
factual. 10k per 100k black males incarcerated. higher than the highest in recorded history, which was apartheid south africa, at 800 per 10k.
they've created entire industries off free and pennies on the dollar labor from these black men, imprisoned for non violent offenses, and now what theyre doing is trying to force the families to pay for them under the guise of easing the laws in the form of house arrest and shyt like that. if something isnt done we are gonna die off, meanwhile you got nikkas on c00ntube talking about "its not a big deal to me bro"..i wonder if God means to let us die out sometimes with our refusal to accept our situation and work on solutions.

Daps
I read some comments knowing I'd regret it. The fukk is wrong with people?

Can we IP trace people off comments? I'm bout to make a youtube channel off confronting bold ass online racist commenters.

I've often wondered about whether there could be a financial incentive to exposing people who hide behind online anonymity, cuz i'm sure everyone has wanted to confront people who pop shyt behind a computer screen, whether via a physicial confrontation or just having them deal with real world consequences. Hell, it happens everyday on this site. The entire culture of trolling to me seems ripe for a business model countering it. The main problem I see with it is it most likely ironically would constitute a form of digital harrassment.

I remember Philly police going after this idiot who started putting the pictures and personal info of people who testified as witnesses to violent crime (the whole "stop snitching" bullshyt) and hit him with witness intimidation over the info he published that wasnt public information.

So I dont think there's much legally you can do as far as publishing trolls personal info, but if there were, I'd be all over that shyt cuz I'm sure there's a market for it.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If he lives in Europe, he must become persona non grata in the US after this..

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Nothing is gonna happen to this dude, his fans will have his back as well as his fellow youtubers.

Just like always.
Go look at his response video. Some idiot brought up hurricanes in defense of PDP. These ignorant muhfukkas will stop at nothing

The sad part about this all, he's getting the attention he wanted which actually means more money in his pocket. Since this goes viral, he'll be getting more dough and more subs because he's edgy :laff:.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No apology is acceptable because this is not the first time he's done some racist shyt. Yall up in here acting like liberal cacs by accepting his apology. If I ever run into this guy I'm going to beat his fukking ass. He better hire security.

He needs to be demonetized.

They already got my man hard8times. :mjcry: