Stick a giant fork in PewDiePie

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. fukk this guy.
2. I don't even get why these livestreams of people playing videogames is popular.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kids settle for their parents hand me down smart device and watch videos of Minecraft and whatever AAA game is out.

I've seen it with my own eyes and I can tell you for a fact that South Park episode about Let's Play's ( which oddly enough featured this cac) had it down to a t.
Minecraft is another thing I don't get. What's the point of the game like what's the end game?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Your link says the advertisers came back, but that some of them have stricter guidelines aka don't say ******. Now you see why people are coming to his defense eh :sas2:
They don't want YouTube really cracked down

I've only recently become a regular watcher of YouTube--maybe late 2016

I JUST NOTICED that ads came back

These YouTubers were HURTING

The mid level guys are making enough to do their vids and maybe pay bills

They don't want ADpocolypse to happen again so their closing ranks

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Like it was said go to work and start calling white people crackers and see how long it is till HR is calling you in to the office to explain its your last day.

Here you sit trying to condemn the use of a racial slur while at the same time trying to defend the use of a racial slur. Do you not see the fault of that logic?

I don't go around calling people of any race by racial slurs so I don't see why any of it is defendable. Why is it so important to defend calling white people crackers when you know damn well that's inappropriate. You know damn well you don't go to a job and call customers, clients, or coworkers cracker and you know why.
who said i was defending it? learn to read fam. not once did i defend saying it. what i said, was its not really offensive. two completely different topics. and dont try to sit here and act like black suffering is the same as so called white suffering cuz it isnt. FOH :camby:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Has a lot more to do with the fact that, as a whole, the media/public of this country is far more likely to throw a shytfit over antisemitism and anything nazi-related than they are to be bothered by anti-black racism. So, if he managed to survive that, then I can't honestly see this being what takes him down.

Also... going 'that doesn't affect us, that's not our fight' is myopic as fukk, bruh. I'm not going to go so far out of my way trying to cape for anyone else's struggle to the point of it setting me back on working against my own, but I'm not gonna jam my hands in my pants and walk past bullshyt like that whistling saying it isn't my business. You're the one saying white people gotta check other white people about white supremacy. I'm saying people should check other people about any of that bullshyt. Otherwise they're real quick to hit us with that same "Racism isn't my fight" shyt when it's leveled at us.

I'm not acting like racism doesn't extend past gaming. I'm acting like this a$$hole's influence pretty much starts and ends with gaming. So, anyone who doesn't cover gaming in some aspect isn't going to make a big deal about this issue, because it's simply giving him more shine. Which means, the whole point of this thread is intrinsically tied to video gaming and the act of recording oneself playing video games, since he doesn't matter outside of that.
this is poorly feigned all lives matter logic. black people have collectively fighting for other people since day 1. hispanics, jews, gays, whoever. and look where we are. still disrespected daily, killed by hispanic and asian cops, exploited in hollywood, sports, etc by the jews who control the various industries (take your pick) , the gay agenda has completely bypassed our own, as if we as black people have reached some semblance of a part of where we should be and anyway, so called "anti-semitism" is invalid because they're not even semites! they're literally europeans who converted, but thats not even my argument here. my point is don't ask me to cape for people who we BEEN caping for and still somehow collectively are worse off economically than we ever have been, especially since we built this country. we dont have the option of passing for white. until these groups address the system of white supremacy COLLECTIVELY, it aint my issue. :yeshrug:

not to mention, his ideology and general aura/lack of respect for black people in gaming is indicative of the general attitude of other people in his demographic, regardless of industry fam. which creates problems for us in every other aspect of our existence.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
if that one idiot in the OP was tweeting that next level dikk sucking defense for this, he's not losing any support.

And with the past bullshyt I'm apparently seeing as well can't show people he's a racist, then...:yeshrug:

I don't know how he got this popular. I watched ONE vid to see what the hype is about and it was the cringiest shyt I seen in a minute when I checked it. pay this early bird gets the worm having ass piece of shyt no mind.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
and clockwork some legbeard defending him

DJYii0KX0AAdQL3.jpg

DJYijY8XkAALbz8.jpg

"Fit of rage" :laff:

I've never in a fit of rage called someone a zipperhead, chink, spic or w/e other racial slur there is. It's like my mind doesn't even conjure up those words. Fit of rage my ass lol

the replies to this retard were comedy gold :mjlol::mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
this is poorly feigned all lives matter logic. black people have collectively fighting for other people since day 1. hispanics, jews, gays, whoever. and look where we are. still disrespected daily, killed by hispanic and asian cops, exploited in hollywood, sports, etc by the jews who control the various industries (take your pick) , the gay agenda has completely bypassed our own, as if we as black people have reached some semblance of a part of where we should be and anyway, so called "anti-semitism" is invalid because they're not even semites! they're literally europeans who converted, but thats not even my argument here. my point is don't ask me to cape for people who we BEEN caping for and still somehow collectively are worse off economically than we ever have been, especially since we built this country. we dont have the option of passing for white. until these groups address the system of white supremacy COLLECTIVELY, it aint my issue. :yeshrug:

not to mention, his ideology and general aura/lack of respect for black people in gaming is indicative of the general attitude of other people in his demographic, regardless of industry fam. which creates problems for us in every other aspect of our existence.
Which is exactly why I'm boycotting the NFL :handshake: Coincidence Tom "Trump" Brady is the cover athlete for Madden this year? :mjpls: