Stephen Jackson says everyone should check in when travelling

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Wonder if he checks in with the locals over seas
I tell you what, and I don't think this is what you meant. But I think he does.

One year when the Spurs were in the Finals, they did a feature about SJ. His path from washing out of the NBA and making his way back had him playing in minor basketball leagues across the globe. Some places where I didn't even know they had pro leagues.
I am certain that Stephen has seen developing country poverty and street politics first hand.

Now, he IS a clown for being the age he is now, and still promoting the shyt he promotes.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Hip Hop is but a small part of our culture; a very small one at that, along with the other music that was created by us. It’s not the entirety of our culture, although it’s probably pushed the heaviest. Music is not the only thing that consists of our culture. It is probably the most entertaining to those outside of us, and makes the most money, which is why it’s pushed the way it is.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Is this check in like a 3 day visitors pass or like a tourist visa? How long does a check-in last?

If I'm going to Disney World to I have to check in with the local gang? Are their addresses posted at the airport?

And what does a check in call sound like? So many questions. :troll:

2d7dc085a824fcbc47bd11cf39483bdd.jpg

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Motherfukkas talking about “checking in” as if the local street gang and TSA share the same passenger flight manifest and KNOW you’re coming before you get there.

fukk outta here.

Problem here is dudes don’t know when to leave the street shyt alone and despite having resources they want to go to places where fukkery is a factor.

Last edited:

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
I'm heading to Chicago in October, and I'll be checking into my nice hotel with the lady and be staying far away from any place that I'd have to do the checking in he's talking about.

Idiot.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:what: Did he dropped a rap album and dissing nikkas ??

U a ex nba player, go check in at the Beverly Hills hotel or Manhattan Hotel and enjoy your stay

Wonder did Dr J checked in with Lil Baby in Atlanta

• Dap
Reactions: TEH