Stephen Jackson says everyone should check in when travelling

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Is this check in like a 3 day visitors pass or like a tourist visa? How long does a check-in last?

If I'm going to Disney World to I have to check in with the local gang? Are their addresses posted at the airport?

And what does a check in call sound like? So many questions. :troll:

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
What happens if you check in, but another group of goons (unaware of said check in) proceed to dispossess you of your acquired material goods.
Is there some type of reimbursement of your check in fee?
I mean at that point it's a breach of contractual obligation.
Shoulda had a chaperone:umad:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
What happens if you check in, but another group of goons (unaware of said check in) proceed to dispossess you of your acquired material goods.
Is there some type of reimbursement of your check in fee?
I mean at that point it's a breach of contractual obligation.
That would be the Platinum check-in package. It covers those fees in case of a misunderstanding. Under the basic check-in package you wont be covered.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
What is "checking in" exactly?

You call a local gang and up some $$$ to have security guards?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So basically people need to pay for protection when visiting these areas?
That’s literally all this is.

“B-b-b-but white people don’t pay”

Yes they do. They pay a security company. Black entertainers pay them too. Denzel don’t gotta check in.

Rappers however have deemed security to mean “you’re a p*ssy.” So they have their homies hold guns. But when you travel, that’s hard to do. So you can hire security or hire goons. But goons make you look like you deep. And security make you look scared.

So we know what nikkas is doing
No I agree it’s completely stupid and nothing but extortion. But people like Stephen Jackson probably not even doing it like how you said, having people with him the whole time. He calling places, visiting and making visits and saying “ok I’m good now to move around as I wish here” :russ:
Yea you can tell who is paying for access and who is just calling a friend.

The problem always starts when you don’t actually have any friends or reasons to be there, but still feel the need to prove you do. Well that’s gonna cost you. If you already cool with J Prince, he ain’t gonna make you pay him in Houston. If you never met the man though and want to ride around 5th ward……

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I have been to L.A twice, didn't check in not once :hubie: I don't hang around gang banging trash. Literally these hoodlums are trash. I got high in Beverly Hills, had a blast with my black friends and we drove back down to San Diego and had a damn good time. Black people are being held hostage by these degenrate gang banging trash. Fuk them

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Bro its open season out here. Once these white folks kick these nikkas out of the neighborhoods they currently occupy, white folks are going to look on a map to see where the rest of the "uppity" nikkas went.

Once they find that out, they're going to build housing for them right next you, and tell them to go live there. And its the cycle all over again.

This issue will not be fixed unless black people fix it.

We are talking about the need to check in to be extorted by gangsters, not the worry about them being moved near our neighborhoods. The hood is never that far away, so if they desire to cause havoc in our neighborhoods they never had far to go.

Also, you seem to assume Black people who do not hang in the streets are being uppity. I did not write we are immune to criminal activity, all that I wrote is that we do not have to worry as much as those in the thick of it and seeking to participate in it. Having no desire to hang in the streets and have regular interactions with street denizens does not make us uppity, it makes us prudent and intelligently cautious.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Shoulda had a chaperone:umad:

That would be the Platinum check-in package. It covers those fees in case of a misunderstanding. Under the basic check-in package you wont be covered.
This check in business sounds like a lot of work. Like I need to hire Fonzworth to take care of all this shyt before I land.

:whew: