GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Mysonn stays pushing this #boycottblack murder

But he refuses to address the elephant in the room
Drill music
He does just enough to keep that lil activist title he has going; as that makes him money. He’s not really trying to do anything.

I was a little late, but I knew shyt was messed up when these same activists were pushing that RIP King Von crap. “We gotta do right and clean this up for Von” :mjtf:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don’t need to check in but you should be respectful of the local norms. The regular citizen doesn’t need to be concerned with this bs. If you are looking like a sweet lick it doesn’t matter who you check in with either they are going to eat off of you or someone else. Maybe mess around and have a bunch of hands in your pockets.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems stuff like this is an occupational hazard for Black entertainers reppin the streets. I guess the Italian ones who were put on by the mob had to do the same sort of stuff to survive.

True but the difference with Italians is at some point they pivoted. Brute extortion practices became labor unions and talent agencies

These gangs have been doing the exact same shyt for 30+ years with nothing in the way of a funnel to legitimacy

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
True but the difference with Italians is at some point they pivoted. Brute extortion practices became labor unions and talent agencies

These gangs have been doing the exact same shyt for 30+ years with nothing in the way of a funnel to legitimacy
That is why I wrote had (past tense) instead of have (present tense). I only knew of it happening in the past, and have not heard of it happening recently.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Stephen Jackson when he got to decide whether he wants to be a basketball superstar (in his own mind), OG blood, podcaster, or activist for the day

split-movie-james-mcavoy-ending.jpg

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro its open season out here. Once these white folks kick these nikkas out of the neighborhoods they currently occupy, white folks are going to look on a map to see where the rest of the "uppity" nikkas went.

Once they find that out, they're going to build housing for them right next to you, and tell them to go live there. And its the cycle all over again.

This issue will not be fixed unless black people fix it.
They don't want to hear this part

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
Stephen can’t leave that street shyt alone. Clown shyt, and another one out here parading as this activist, yet leading others down the wrong path
Ive heard of some pharaoh dude for years finally watched a vid and it’s him beefing with some other brother talking about fukk it he’ll go “blow” on a mosque..

Behind the ear.

Thelonious Napz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
VA
I feel like the whole "checkin in" thing mostly applies to street nikkas and famous people who wanna visit or make money certain in areas.
Like who and where the hell are regular ass civilians supposed to check in with?? And how much can them mfs really protect you? :russ:

Last edited: