Stephen Jackson says everyone should check in when travelling

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I agree that it's not the entirety of our culture but I highly disagree with the highlighted .

For the past 30+ years , hip-hop has been the overwhelming dominant part of our culture. Today, hip-hop is anything but "a small part of our culture".

It's literally our biggest representation worldwide. So much so that foreigners get their impressions about blacks from rap videos.

Rap music/ hip-hop/ street thug gangbanging culture has damn near become SYNONYMOUS with black culture.
What do you think their impressions of us were before hip hop? Do you think it was good?

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What do you think their impressions of us were before hip hop? Do you think it was good?
No. Minstrel Shows and other forms of anti-black propaganda ensured their impressions of black people were horrible....just like rap music and thug culture continues to do today.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
At this point the only reason I'd go to la is to catch a body. Can't go over there lacking so that mean i should already intend on having it on me and using it. Kuz a nikka hungry...nikka I'm tryna eat too! Get yo bytch ass on yo grind

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anywhere I travel to, I always check in the thoroughest nikkas there to hand over my paycheck and let them fukk my girl to show love

Yall just lames and don't understand this street shyt