Stephen Jackson says everyone should check in when travelling

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Tom Hanks does the same thing
Right.

I'm sure Ashton Kutcher makes calls when he goes to LA as well.

It would be great if "checking in" meant ppl were going to protect you. But checking in means you writing checks. Ain't nobody telling you to check-in flr nothing in return. It's extortion disguised

Charlie Sollers

All Star
Daps
These old nikkas when it comes to other black people having to check in:

security-guard-talking-on-walkietalkie-picture-id847846670

But when it comes to white people?

security-on-duty.gif

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Get extorted out of respect brehs

Theres elders and then theres old nikkas. They are not the same

The whole world needs to clown this culture.

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In less than 3 minutes, he went from "I fear no man but God" to "Checking in makes me feel safer"

Same guy that made a pilgrimage to O-Block to take a damn picture in front of a mural dedicated to a slain Black male that was responsible for the murders of multiple other Black males.

This whole "culture" is anti-Black from top to bottom.

:francis:
The ether is too much :damn::wow::whoa:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He does just enough to keep that lil activist title he has going; as that makes him money. He’s not really trying to do anything.

I was a little late, but I knew shyt was messed up when these same activists were pushing that RIP King Von crap. “We gotta do right and clean this up for Von” :mjtf:
The sad Irony is that king von would've robbed them if he wasn't famous.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hip Hop is but a small part of our culture; a very small one at that, along with the other music that was created by us. It’s not the entirety of our culture, although it’s probably pushed the heaviest. Music is not the only thing that consists of our culture. It is probably the most entertaining to those outside of us, and makes the most money, which is why it’s pushed the way it is.
I agree that it's not the entirety of our culture but I highly disagree with the highlighted .

For the past 30+ years , hip-hop has been the overwhelming dominant part of our culture. Today, hip-hop is anything but "a small part of our culture".

It's literally our biggest representation worldwide. So much so that foreigners get their impressions about blacks from rap videos.

Rap music/ hip-hop/ street thug gangbanging culture has damn near become SYNONYMOUS with black culture.