Stephen Jackson says everyone should check in when travelling

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This is proof that thugs and degenerates are the alphas of the black community. If the majority of black men did not agree with this, this 'practice' would have been shut down a long ass time ago.
How do you shut down the process of getting robbed?

These nikkas are CRIMINALS. They wake up thinking “how can I use this gun to get me paid”. They are on IG just searching for nikkas to come in town. They got entire gangs full of people who know people who work at the airport, or club you gonna be at, or hotel you stay at, etc. You gotta eat. You gotta shop. You gotta do a signing.

Are you gonna be alone when 5 nikkas run up on you or are you gonna have security? But black people just stopping robberies ain’t gonna happen. You got a down payment on a house on your neck and the other portion of the mortgage on your wrist. They are coming for you one way or another

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
His ideology of checking in doesn’t even make any sense.

“where ever I go I call my people”

Ok and? Who the F*ck doesn’t do that?

When im in the A I always contact my cousin whose a physician lol
That’s your cousin

His people would be some random mid level ranking gangsta from another city he has a surface level relationship with who “shows love” and extorts him :mjlol:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll check in once Brad Paisley gets pressed for not checking in when he go to LA
You cacs better check in with Derek Zoolander when you get to L.A. or there gonna be problems. :ufdup:

zoolander-bluesteel.gif

lib123

All Star
Daps
why are they absent from the household though?

Starting in the 1970s, liberal feminists started pushing the narrative that Black women don't need a man in the household to raise children. Meanwhile most of these said liberal feminists were married. Combine that with welfare policies that didn't give women financial assistance if men were in the household. Those were the seeds.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Please stop.

If all it takes to get you to abandon your children is for feminists to say you aren't needed, you weren't shyt in the first place. You didn't really wanna be there in the first place.

I agree. But the point is before the liberal feminists started pushing the "You don't need a man" narrative, Black women were way more selective about who they were having children with. Those types of dudes didn't have regular access to as many women as they do now.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This is what Kwame Brown was talking about when he called him "Go along to get along gang" :hhh: The muhfukka has NO principles. Everything is what it is and worse, it's endorsed/chalked up as "The Culture"

THE CULTURE is The Green Book. We literally created our own network before the internet of safe havens from White Supremacists. Places to eat, sleep and get gas, etc when traveling.

But NOW you need to "check in" for safety from your own damn kind???

Get the entire fukk outta here :camby:
When you put it this way, it truly is sad.