Stephen Jackson says everyone should check in when travelling

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nikkas have lost they mother f*cking minds.
These nikkas never had a mind of their own in the first place. What's going in the community is group think. And it just isn't any group think. Its group think that never allows you to be introspective about our current culture and socially coerces you to accept and embrace the most toxic elements of our community.

Everyone is subscribing and cosigning the bullshyt because they're afraid of being seen as a lame or a square. And we're not just talking young people, I'm talking old nikkas like Stephen Jackson. This may sound harsh but too many of us young and old, are just plain immature and never developed cognitively to think and rationalize as an adult.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
In less than 3 minutes, he went from "I fear no man but God" to "Checking in makes me feel safer"

Same guy that made a pilgrimage to O-Block to take a damn picture in front of a mural dedicated to a slain Black male that was responsible for the murders of multiple other Black males.

This whole "culture" is anti-Black from top to bottom.

:francis:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas never had a mind of their own in the first place. What's going in the community is group think. And it just isn't any group think. Its group think that never allows you to be introspective about our current culture and socially coerces you to accept and embrace the most toxic elements of our community.

Everyone is subscribing and cosigning the bullshyt because they're afraid of being seen as a lame or a square. And we're not just talking young people, I'm talking old nikkas like Stephen Jackson. This may sound harsh but too many of us young and old, are just plain immature and never developed cognitively to think and rationalize as an adult.

I've actually had a change of thought.

If you can remember black doctors, lawyers, dentists and etc left the hood in droves during the 70s and 80s.

Those left behind blamed the downfall of the hood on those people leaving, amongst other factors of course.

So if a rapper made money off the dysfunction of the hood, then moved out of the hood. I would say its fair they should be taxed when they returned. If they don't want to be taxed, stay their a$$ in the burbs with the doctors and lawyers who left 40+ years ago.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This nikka said check in to show respect when you in "someone else city" lmao

THESE BUM ASS nikkaS DONT OWN shyt! It aint their fukking city
:why:

If that’s the case I’ll go check in with the fukking mayor and one of the city councilmen.

Why the fukk am I going to the worst parts of a city for the “courtesy” of checking in with folks who specialize in Dollar Tree extortion tactics.

Something tells me that Bette Midler, Joe Jonas, Tim Cook and Kylie Minogue don’t check in with ANYONE, ANYWHERE

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that’s the case I’ll go check in with the fukking mayor and one of the city councilmen.

Why the fukk am I going to the worst parts of a city for the “courtesy” of checking in with folks who specialize in Dollar Tree extortion tactics.

Something tells me that Bette Midler, Joe Jonas, Tim Cook and Kylie Minogue don’t check in with ANYONE, ANYWHERE
Kylie Minogue? :dwillhuh:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I would love to see Stak and Mysonne have a podcast full of pseudo conscious fake muslim reformed tough guy babble just so it would end in an argument between the two ala royce and lupe but they beat each other the fukk up on some ppv shyt
Mysonn stays pushing this #boycottblack murder

But he refuses to address the elephant in the room
Drill music