Stephen Jackson says everyone should check in when travelling

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
imagine my 34 year old self checking in with a bunch of dusty young nikkas before traveling somewhere. I've never been more proud to be a "square" nikka in my life. You idiots who subscribe to the "culture" can keep that bullshyt.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Perfect example of the alot of athletes wanna be rappers thing. Ja Morant the same lol. He should NOT be telling regular people or athletes and non ganster rappers to do this. Sign yourself up for extortion brehs lol

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm checking in!

d049twaug0h51.jpg

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
It seems stuff like this is an occupational hazard for Black entertainers reppin the streets. I guess the Italian ones who were put on by the mob had to do the same sort of stuff to survive.

So if you want to hang around on the streets to get that all important authenticity for your career as a drill or gangster rapper, you have to get permission to enter in real street dudes neighborhoods. We normal Black people who live normal lives of work and family do not have to worry as much about that. So we may find it hard to understand why checking in is needed at all.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
It seems stuff like this is an occupational hazard for Black entertainers reppin the streets. I guess the Italian ones who were put on by the mob had to do the same sort of stuff to survive.

So if you want to hang around on the streets to get that all important authenticity for your career as a drill or gangster rapper, you have to get permission to enter in real street dudes neighborhoods. We normal Black people who live normal lives of work and family do not have to worry as much about that. So we may find it hard to understand why checking in is needed at all.

I find it hard to understand because my brain has problems processing retarded shıt.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Bro its open season out here. Once these white folks kick these nikkas out of the neighborhoods they currently occupy, white folks are going to look on a map to see where the rest of the "uppity" nikkas went.

Once they find that out, they're going to build housing for them right next to you, and tell them to go live there. And its the cycle all over again.

This issue will not be fixed unless black people fix it.