Stephen A. Smith ETHERS LeBron James for Making Excuses About Losing To the Mavericks in 2011

Daps
Why did he have 8 points? Because the mavs took away a slashers slashing and made him settle for jumpers or get the ball out of his hands. If he had the 2012 roster they couldn’t do that. If his 2011 team could space the floor he wouldn’t have had 8 points. When you don’t have to guard every man on the court it’s kinda hard get spacing. But we know it’s on him he said it. The same way he explained how the mavs could do what they did
:pachaha: Y’all really just gonna get on here and tell lies. Bron the only one of the big 3 that ain’t show up. 3/11 from the field is nasty work. No shyt Dallas tried to take away his strengths, that’s what teams try to do to superstars, it’s said superstars job to get it done either way. Had Lebron even been average in game 4 the heat win that series. But he was all time bad.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
:pachaha: Y’all really just gonna get on here and tell lies. Bron the only one of the big 3 that ain’t show up. 3/11 from the field is nasty work. No shyt Dallas tried to take away his strengths, that’s what teams try to do to superstars, it’s said superstars job to get it done either way. Had Lebron even been average in game 4 the heat win that series. But he was all time bad.
What lie?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
What lie?
The lie you and Lebron keep trying to make... That the roster was the problem

If he had the roster from _________ they'd have won... Implies everything would remain the same and the other players improve and they win

In reality, If Lebron played up to HIS avg, they'd have won... No need for the other 12 to get better. IF you'd have been that guy and took over the 4th quarter or had more than 2 points, then they'd have won with the roster as is

It's pure deflection

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
The lie you and Lebron keep trying to make... That the roster was the problem

If he had the roster from _________ they'd have won... Implies everything would remain the same and the other players improve and they win

In reality, If Lebron played up to HIS avg, they'd have won... No need for the other 12 to get better. IF you'd have been that guy and took over the 4th quarter or had more than 2 points, then they'd have won with the roster as is

It's pure deflection
I didn’t say if he had the roster they would’ve won. I said if he had 2012s roster the scheme the mavs ran wouldn’t have worked. YOURE LYING. It’s about the spacing. Shooters that you have to guard spreads the D. He already admitted he played bad. You’re saying shyt just to say shyt. I told 0 lies

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
If it’s true how is it lame? Lebron Didn’t play up to his standards but a big part of that is the defense he played against. If your primarily a slasher and not a great shooter and we take away your slashing and force you to shoot which you aren’t good at then the scheme works. It’s not like lebron is a great shooter and just had a bad shooting series they made him play to his weakness. The next year they had shooters all around him so that scheme wouldn’t work again. He’s explaining what happened while also blaming himself
Easy. Just say "if I(key here) made better adjustments to the defensive schemes I ran up against, I believe we win that series despite Dirk going beserk." No mentioning teammates. We aren't talking about 2007 Bron going up against the Spurs here. He was entering his apex physically as an athlete. It's HIS fault he didn't have a better post-game or lacked the shooting ability to make the Mavs pay.

Daps

All that trusting his teammates but constantly getting them shipped or jumping to new teams :mjlol:

There’s only been 2 people to average double digit assist in the finals, Magic and Jordan. :mjlol:

Mike also has the highest scoring average in the finals by far. Please stop. Bill a hater.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
All that trusting his teammates but constantly getting them shipped or jumping to new teams :mjlol:

There’s only been 2 people to average double digit assist in the finals, Magic and Jordan. :mjlol:

Mike also has the highest scoring average in the finals by far. Please stop. Bill a hater.

Na the haters in here

Bill just telling the truth :mjgrin:

Also GMs make personnel decisions

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
It is on him he said this from the gate. Which is half the reason Stephen a is wrong for his weak argument. Lebron admitted it’s his fault. But lebrons podcast is about explaining the game. Which is why he explained how the mavs could do what they did. This is the reason any one who is on here siding with Stephen a is wrong. But we have all these pages of people doing just that in here. It’s crazy huh
Lebron podcast is about Lebron lying to rewrite history about his weak competitive mentality, I ain’t buying all that x and o talk.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Oh ok for the sake of arguing we can say you’re right even though I don’t agree. You are saying you understand that the podcast is to inform or explain to viewers but you are also saying why is he bringing up the team :francis: This is exactly why you’re hating. You know he’s explaining the game but then you say why is he explaining the game. Because that’s what the podcast is about. :russ::russ::russ:
Exactly this guys are so biased they cant see the forest for the trees, in reality the podcast is putting up numbers and folks are learning lot of nuances from it.
I would love to see a podcast on why kobe quit on his team so bad against the suns when being up 3 1 to a clearly inferior team one of the worst all time joke chobs

Blow a 3 1 lead to steve nash bro :heh:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If it’s “on him” he needs to take accountability and not talk about “the roster”

If I make a mistake, I say “that’s my fault.” And leave it at that. Not some “that’s any fault……but you should have done this that and the third”. That’s not taking accountability and it’s bad leadership. But that’s what we’ve come to expect
Yeah I’m sure a 4 time NBA champion, 4 time finals MVP Billionaire needs advice on leadership from some fukking loser with a Homer Simpson avatar on the internet :russ: