Stephen A. Smith ETHERS LeBron James for Making Excuses About Losing To the Mavericks in 2011

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Why did he have 8 points? Because the mavs took away a slashers slashing and made him settle for jumpers or get the ball out of his hands. If he had the 2012 roster they couldn’t do that. If his 2011 team could space the floor he wouldn’t have had 8 points. When you don’t have to guard every man on the court it’s kinda hard get spacing. But we know it’s on him he said it. The same way he explained how the mavs could do what they did
That’s on him for not adjusting. He got figured out and choked :coffee:

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
What people aren't acknowledging is, why would lebron even mention the roster construction for that team when there was objectively nothing wrong with the roster?

Just seems like he's trying to do a little revisionist history :manny:
Thats what it seems the podcast is about. The Xs and O's are a cover for Bron to talk about himself, as usual, and to frame his career narrative. If the podcast is all about "X' and O's" why else would JJ, out of nowhere, bring up and try to downplay superteams? Just more Klutch propaganda in disguise. They are slick but not as slick or smart as they think they are.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
That’s on him for not adjusting. He got figured out and choked :coffee:
It is on him he said this from the gate. Which is half the reason Stephen a is wrong for his weak argument. Lebron admitted it’s his fault. But lebrons podcast is about explaining the game. Which is why he explained how the mavs could do what they did. This is the reason any one who is on here siding with Stephen a is wrong. But we have all these pages of people doing just that in here. It’s crazy huh

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
That’s just you hating my man. They exploited his weakness he couldn’t shoot. He worked on his jumper and post game after that. Both tools to beat zones. It’s ok to have an opinion but you should atleast be honest
You are missing the forest for the trees. They talkin about the GOAT and you're like "b, bu, bu, but they exploited his weaknesses" :childplease::mjtf:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
It is on him he said this from the gate. Which is half the reason Stephen a is wrong for his weak argument. Lebron admitted it’s his fault. But lebrons podcast is about explaining the game. Which is why he explained how the mavs could do what they did. This is the reason any one who is on here siding with Stephen a is wrong. But we have all these pages of people doing just that in here. It’s crazy huh
If it’s “on him” he needs to take accountability and not talk about “the roster”

If I make a mistake, I say “that’s my fault.” And leave it at that. Not some “that’s any fault……but you should have done this that and the third”. That’s not taking accountability and it’s bad leadership. But that’s what we’ve come to expect

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
You are missing the forest for the trees. They talkin about the GOAT and you're like "b, bu, bu, but they exploited his weaknesses" :childplease::mjtf:
Goat is subjective. The podcast is explaining the game which is what he did. He explained how the mavs took him out of the game. His answer was he played bad and gave reasons explaining this. You do realize just because you keep saying “you missing the forest for the trees” doesn’t mean your saying anything right?

Last edited:

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
If it’s “on him” he needs to take accountability and not talk about “the roster”

If I make a mistake, I say “that’s my fault.” And leave it at that. Not some “that’s any fault……but you should have done this that and the third”. That’s not taking accountability and it’s bad leadership. But that’s what we’ve come to expect
He did AND he is also on a podcast that’s explaining the game. The point of the podcast is to go below the surface. How are y’all continuing to miss the MAIN point It’s hilarious that’s how I know it’s just hate. Even after being explained this y’all look over it

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
He did AND he is also on a podcast that’s explaining the game. The point of the podcast is to go below the surface. How are y’all continuing to miss the MAIN point It’s hilarious that’s how I know it’s just hate. Even after being explained this y’all look over it
"The point of the podcast is to revise history and avoid accountability"

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
"The point of the podcast is to revise history and avoid accountability"
Oh ok for the sake of arguing we can say you’re right even though I don’t agree. You are saying you understand that the podcast is to inform or explain to viewers but you are also saying why is he bringing up the team :francis: This is exactly why you’re hating. You know he’s explaining the game but then you say why is he explaining the game. Because that’s what the podcast is about. :russ::russ::russ: