Stephen A. Smith ETHERS LeBron James for Making Excuses About Losing To the Mavericks in 2011

Daps
This thread is a microcosm of why don't post here any more. Coliseum has been overrun by morons with no logic and don't actually watch the shyt they complain about, just agendas and pride in being loud & wrong.
:skip: Yet you still posted, clown ass nikka

This thread is a microcosm of you bytch nikkas crying and making excuses for Bron

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Where did I say he talked about 2011 the whole 3 episodes you clown. You Bron dikksuckers are mentally ill.
When you decided that:
“One (three minute talk on 2011) outweighs the other (130 plus minutes).

YOU did that.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Bron needed to run to another man’s team to win.

Bron needed a pandemic to win in the western conference.

MJ, Kobe and Steph did it all on the team that drafted them. No fence hoping to a championship.

:manny:
Jordan was getting humiliated and beaten in the playoffs before bulls team had pippen, kobe rode shaq coatails to three rings and was by far the lesser player and couldnt win in the playoffs again until he got another top 75 great player in gasol, steph first ring was against a depleted team without 2 of their three best players, and his only finals mvp was against a young inexperienced team in the boston celtics

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
When you decided that:
“One (three minute talk on 2011) outweighs the other (130 plus minutes).

YOU did that.
I'm talking about the episodes as a collective you slow ass clown. He threw his teammates under the bus in the first episode too. But I don't expect your groupie ass to understand.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I'm talking about the episodes as a collective you slow ass clown. He threw his teammates under the bus in the first episode too. But I don't expect your groupie ass to understand.

As a collective, that 2011 talk was a drop in the bucket you decided filled up the entire bucket.
You aint listen to shyt

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
As a collective, that 2011 talk was a drop in the bucket you decided filled up the entire bucket.
You aint listen to shyt
Its all about selectively listening to want they want to hear to propagate their own false narratives and smear lebron.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Its all about selectively listening to want they want to hear to propagate their own false narratives and smear lebron.
I keep telling yall that these Bron haters act like Trump supporters

d3c.jpeg