Stephen A questions why Kamala won't do interviews

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
also @cheek100 you never answered ANY of this shyt. you avoided it and kept posting arguing against kamala shyt. these are the most productive and concise questions you'll get about seeing what matters to you.

and you cowered away from it like a huuuuge p*ssy. you are a TRUMP supporter.

and you won't stand by it, THATS why you don't want to answer those questions. because they'd reveal too much about you.

I literally notice some of you people here are the most bad faith, intellectually cowardly pieces of shyt ever lol How are you black bro? that's how white people move.
Sir u gone too far go to bed

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Fuk is this an interview lol I told u I voted blue fuk trump and mccain. I’m bout tired of Obama too

You said you were undecided....lmao

And notice only the c00ns dappin u. Not a good look lol

@that guy @TripleAgent

You made all these posts about policy and being undecided and yet when someone actually presses you to see where you stand on issues. It's an "interview". You probably only got stereotype nikkas as friends I can tell.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You said you were undecided....lmao

And notice only the c00ns dappin u. Not a good look lol

@that guy @TripleAgent

You made all these posts about policy and being undecided and yet when someone actually presses you to see where you stand on issues. It's an "interview". You probably only got stereotype nikkas as friends I can tell.
I am still undecided can u dig it

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
1. They’re not the toughest questions you’ll get. Debates ask very superficial questions due to the nature of the format. Kamala is an expert at giving non-answers to questions. She can do this during a debate but can’t do this in an interview. Such as this one where she tried to dodge the reparations question but the interviewer made her double back. When forced to give a direct answer, she failed horribly:

2. A 5 year old child could debate Donald trump. He’s arguably the weakest presidential candidate in the last 20 years. The public would gain more from an objective interview from Kamala than a debate with Donald trump.

3. An interview is more than questions. An interview gives you more insight on the personally and temperament of a candidate. It shows whether a politician can sit for an extended period and handle pointed questions.

That’s why it should be expected for politicians to go on a range of platforms. Nobody expected tough questions from a moron like elon musk.

A little advice, you should probably learn the difference between a debate and interview and also learn enough politics to add something more than “but trump is worse” to a political discussion before you start pretending to be smart on the internet

Most of Donald Trumps interviews are easy glaze fests lol he typically doesn't sit down with contentious interviews.

A debate however is fundamentally the ultimate form of having to defend your stances in real time to an intentionally hostile force. That will try and undermine anything you say. Far more of a litmus test than an interview.

This is essentially basic sociology

We already know Kamala has a better temperment than Trump in casual conversation. If that's a "question" to you, then you have terrible character judgment lol

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I am still undecided can u dig it
Yet when I was curious about how you felt about climate, abortion, DEI, supreme court picks etc...you say

"What is this an interview" seems bad faith...almost like you don't want the conversation to go anywhere so you can stay "undecided"

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Imagine me concerned or affected by a serial dikkblower such as yourself:mjlol:
You're an old dude with 33,000 posts on an online forum when we joined basically at the same time. You're a loser. Overweight, and should take time away from the screen. You definately care about what goes on here

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yet when I was curious about how you felt about climate, abortion, DEI, supreme court picks etc...you say

"What is this an interview" seems bad faith...almost like you don't want the conversation to go anywhere so you can stay "undecided"
Because u ask too many questions dog. U gotta break that shyt up u sound like 12
Real revolutionaries don’t respond well to that. I’m giving u the game.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Because u ask too many questions dog. U gotta break that shyt up u sound like 12
Real revolutionaries don’t respond well to that. I’m giving u the game.
No. stupid people don't react well to that.

It's very simple.

Climate

DEI

Supreme Court picks

Abortion

Trump only doing legislation for billionaires.

What are your thoughts on those policies? You asked about policies 100 times. Yey when asked about them you don't have an opinion? Lol you might have just got exposed G.

I can answer this in 2 min

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You're an old dude with 33,000 posts on an online forum when we joined basically at the same time. You're a loser. Overweight, and should take time away from the screen. You definately care about what goes on here
1. 2012 and 2014 are not "basically the same time"
2. Not that it matters, but your rep is in double digits.
3. You spend WAY too much time worrying about my body/looks:dame:, while hiding behind your avi/keyboard
4. You're still a serial dikkblower, and you'd still never talk like this to my face without police, a gun or 3 more people to keep me from mauling you. Therefore, IDGAF. As soon as I get off The Coli, I forget you exist, but you go out of your way to mention and talk about me, and I NEVER start it with you. Sounds like you're the loser, "breh".

My online hoes are embarrassing:francis:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
1. 2012 and 2014 are not "basically the same time"
2. Not that it matters, but your rep is in double digits.
3. You spend WAY too much time worrying about my body/looks:dame:, while hiding behind your avi/keyboard
4. You're still a serial dikkblower, and you'd still never talk like this to my face without police, a gun or 3 more people to keep me from mauling you. Therefore, IDGAF. As soon as I get off The Coli, I forget you exist, but you go out of your way to mention and talk about me, and I NEVER start it with you. Sounds like you're the loser, "breh".

My online hoes are embarrassing:francis:
Lol and I just manipulated your dumb ass into showcasing you indeed care about what I said lmaoo

God you're stupid. So easy. And no...I won't make 30,000 posts in a year and a half. I can't sit in one place for that long. I'm an active guy, I don't want to look like you triple.

So upset that you actually making physical threats lmaoo stay offline bro bro. Go for a run. You look unhealthy.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
No. stupid people don't react well to that.

It's very simple.

Climate

DEI

Supreme Court picks

Abortion

Trump only doing legislation for billionaires.

What are your thoughts on those policies? You asked about policies 100 times. Yey when asked about them you don't have an opinion? Lol you might have just got exposed G.

I can answer this in 2 min
O my gosh I’m exposed :ohhh:
u could do this all day long I bet u GOT TIME today huh cuz
climate :mjlol:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
O my gosh I’m exposed :ohhh:
u could do this all day long I bet u GOT TIME today huh cuz
climate :mjlol:
Type properly please. I know it's hard.

And ohhh you don't believe in climate change? We're getting warmer folks lmao

Clearly you got time also, have 6 times my posts. you're just...not good at this.