Stephen A questions why Kamala won't do interviews

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
So he’s a Trump supporter, who is voting for Trump’s opponent? 😵‍💫
where did I say he was a Trump supporter? I said he's trying too hard to be a centrist. You just looked at my post, had a canned response, and created your own fukking reality.

This is a slow moment for you, nothing in that post said that Stephen A. was a trump supporter lol will you admit you were wrong? nah, you'll disappear mysteriously.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
A debate is not an interview
It's kind of the toughest questions you'll get...while having to defend your positions aginast an opponent in realtime

an interview can be what Trump just did with Elon...a Glaze fest.

please don't tell me you're stupid bro, pleeeease don't tell me. we need SMART black people on this site, not dumb nikkas. please do better bro.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Oh then... you simply don't understand the gravity of this particular election do you?

you think Trump and John McCain are the same shyt...don't you.

what are your stances on Climate?

what are your stances on the supreme court justice picks? If trump wins, It's a MAGA court for life.

whata re your stances on the DEI rhetoric?

do you care about women's rights? are you Pro-choice?

What do you think about Donald Trump not coneding to the peaceful transfer of power? Do you think thats a normal thing? Do you think he incited Jan 6th?

what do you think about the fact that Trump's only major legislation was a Tax cut for Billionaires? that put us into a defict of 2.3 trillion costing more than CHIPS, Student loan forgiveness, inflation reduction act, and American rescue plan COMBINED. And that he lost the most jobs on record for a president pre-covid? with 154,000 factory jobs lost pre-covid? and wages fell by $1000 under him by 2019.

where are you on these issues?
also @cheek100 you never answered ANY of this shyt. you avoided it and kept posting arguing against kamala shyt. these are the most productive and concise questions you'll get about seeing what matters to you.

and you cowered away from it like a huuuuge p*ssy. you are a TRUMP supporter.

and you won't stand by it, THATS why you don't want to answer those questions. because they'd reveal too much about you.

I literally notice some of you people here are the most bad faith, intellectually cowardly pieces of shyt ever lol How are you black bro? that's how white people move.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's a right-wing thing to run for president, achieve the likelyhood of winning and not making any promises to the people?
Truth is republicans are more corporatist than democrats, so her doing this is actually extremely right wing.
She ain't doing interviews for the people, but be damn sure she doing interviews for donors!!!!

Actually the most most MOSTTTT politically dumb thing you can say is that it's not a bad to not promise the people anything.
As we are in the midst of massive MASSIVE corruption, everyone is bought, you think YOU are the "enlightened" that is telling politicians that you will vote for them when they promise you nothing?

This is the thing that may actually make her lose, people won't go vote for her if she promises them nothing!

Someone give AngryBaby that old video of a younger Lawrence O’Donnell explaining that the most important thing in democracy is that you show politicians that you are willing to not vote for them....

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I surprisingly enjoy his podcast as a background listen while driving. Wish he took more calls to give it that NY sports radio feel.

Anyway, he already said he’s voting Kamala and Trump will be a vengeful disaster if he gets in.

Idk if he says it in this clip or not, but he knows WHY she’s not interviewing (already leading polls, etc), but is afraid waiting too long would fumble momentum.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps

1/1
MAGA keeps repeating the same lie, claiming that Kamala Harris has no policy ideas.

She has already proposed the following ideas, if you actually have been paying any attention.

- Expanding access to affordable housing.
- Increasing the minimum wage.
- Paid family leave.
- Tax credits for working families.
- Insuring that the super-wealthy pay their fair share in taxes.
- Gun reform, including an assault weapons ban, universal background check and red-flag laws.
- Expanding healthcare access under the ACA.
- Investing in green infrastructure.
- Strengthening voting rights.
- Criminal justice reform.
- Lowering prescription drug costs.
- Pushing for more consumer protections.
- Re-Establishing Roe v. Wade as the law of the land.
- Push for tribal self-determination.
- Go after price gouging.
- Stop landlords from charging unfair rents.
- Getting a ceasefire deal done in Gaza.

She literally has only had 20 days to prepare for an election. Most candidate spend months preparing policy ideas. I'd say, she's ahead of the game.

She plans to release a more outline policy plan this coming week.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

This list is the Democratic playbook every election. :camby:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
She's not giving interviews for three reasons:

1. She doesn't have an agenda outside typical Democratic talking points.

2. It worked for Joe in 2020. Folks already forgotten he really didn't campaign much.

3. Given what's going on this the middle east, she doesn't want to comment on Israel considering Biden is still sending them weapons.

Folks just need to call shyt like it is. :manny:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
It's kind of the toughest questions you'll get...while having to defend your positions aginast an opponent in realtime

please don't tell me you're stupid bro, pleeeease don't tell me. we need SMART black people on this site, not dumb nikkas. please do better bro.
1. They’re not the toughest questions you’ll get. Debates ask very superficial questions due to the nature of the format. Kamala is an expert at giving non-answers to questions. She can do this during a debate but can’t do this in an interview. Such as this one where she tried to dodge the reparations question but the interviewer made her double back. When forced to give a direct answer, she failed horribly:

2. A 5 year old child could debate Donald trump. He’s arguably the weakest presidential candidate in the last 20 years. The public would gain more from an objective interview from Kamala than a debate with Donald trump.

3. An interview is more than questions. An interview gives you more insight on the personally and temperament of a candidate. It shows whether a politician can sit for an extended period and handle pointed questions.

That’s why it should be expected for politicians to go on a range of platforms. Nobody expected tough questions from a moron like elon musk.

A little advice, you should probably learn the difference between a debate and interview and also learn enough politics to add something more than “but trump is worse” to a political discussion before you start pretending to be smart on the internet

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Oh then... you simply don't understand the gravity of this particular election do you?

you think Trump and John McCain are the same shyt...don't you.

what are your stances on Climate?

what are your stances on the supreme court justice picks? If trump wins, It's a MAGA court for life.

whata re your stances on the DEI rhetoric?

do you care about women's rights? are you Pro-choice?

What do you think about Donald Trump not coneding to the peaceful transfer of power? Do you think thats a normal thing? Do you think he incited Jan 6th?

what do you think about the fact that Trump's only major legislation was a Tax cut for Billionaires? that put us into a defict of 2.3 trillion costing more than CHIPS, Student loan forgiveness, inflation reduction act, and American rescue plan COMBINED. And that he lost the most jobs on record for a president pre-covid? with 154,000 factory jobs lost pre-covid? and wages fell by $1000 under him by 2019.

where are you on these issues?
Fuk is this an interview lol I told u I voted blue fuk trump and mccain. I’m bout tired of Obama too