Stephen A questions why Kamala won't do interviews

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Point out the error in one thing he said in the clip
no idea who that is but I clicked on it and within the first minute there's already 'errors'

"we have no idea what she says she will do or believes in"

:mjlol: really? you have no idea how she feels about abortion and women's rights? he can't even be taken seriously after that

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Few things on this....

1. SAS is taking talking points from Right Wing Twitter

2. Kamala has 90 days to hit every hole in the wall in WI, MI, PA, NV, GA, AZ and anywhere else that's competitive

3. She's been talking about wanting to debate Trump for weeks now. Questions will come then....

Also, these journalists aren't slick... they want to have Kamala on to gain notoriety for themselves...

Last thing, I saw Kamala come out of a rally the other day and she stopped to answer a couple questions from the press. It went perfectly fine. One idiot decided to ask about the stock market which was just a dumb question, you wait all day to ask that? Lol..

If anyone is saying anything beyond what I've touched on.... they are probably MAGA.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Her speeches have been generally about plans and policy...That reveals to me you aren't paying attention. She even called for a cease fire in Gaza which Biden would never do...

They were endorsed by the UAW and gave speeches there to unions, they proposed the Grocery bill also. Hell even if Harris DIDN'T say something, Walz is right there spittin;. Ya'll can't act like this man, she's touched the bases already.
The cruel part about it is that none of the networks carried her speech to the UAW love but they had the First Trump speech up on everyone of them. I wouldn't give them interviews either. Id go find a smaller local network and give them the interviews instead. The media has shown they want Trump in office solely due to ratings. Biden is normal which is boring. They want that high of constant breaking news from Trump being an idiot

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Few things on this....

1. SAS is taking talking points from Right Wing Twitter

2. Kamala has 90 days to hit every hole in the wall in WI, MI, PA, NV, GA, AZ and anywhere else that's competitive

3. She's been talking about wanting to debate Trump for weeks now. Questions will come then....

Also, these journalists aren't slick... they want to have Kamala on to gain notoriety for themselves...

Last thing, I saw Kamala come out of a rally the other day and she stopped to answer a couple questions from the press. It went perfectly fine. One idiot decided to ask about the stock market which was just a dumb question, you wait all day to ask that? Lol..

If anyone is saying anything beyond what I've touched on.... they are probably MAGA.
I remember when she went up to the press after landing for questions and the first one was about a Trump tweet. They're not even asking serious questions they just want a headline

that guy

Superstar
Daps
they've asked her questions. and they're never real questions. just little gotcha attempts for soundbites. It's always 'did you hear about what Trump said'
That’s why he’s asking, why doesn’t Kamala go on a platform where she’s asked real questions?

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
But he's repeating talking points from Fox just to look like he's "fair". That's all he's doing here...Because it's a stupid point to bring up. But he's repeating it for content.

I watch alot of political channels. Stephen A. has no clue what he's talking about regarding politics much of the time, As in he can't go into specifics regarding his views. he has a vague idea of what's going on and is usually late; but he doesn't know that Trump spent 2.3 trillion on tax cuts for Billionaires outspending all of Bidens economic legislations combined, for example. Stephen A. won't drop that fact on you.

I don't even think he knows how inflation isn't correlated to Biden.
So he’s a Trump supporter, who is voting for Trump’s opponent? 😵‍💫

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
The cruel part about it is that none of the networks carried her speech to the UAW love but they had the First Trump speech up on everyone of them. I wouldn't give them interviews either. Id go find a smaller local network and give them the interviews instead. The media has shown they want Trump in office solely due to ratings. Biden is normal which is boring. They want that high of constant breaking news from Trump being an idiot

Thank you for this.

I wanted to make this point but I couldn't remember which Kamala event they snubbed for Trump's "emergency" mar-a-lago press conference. He announced it at 9 AM and they all rushed to his golf course by 11. The MSM are not serious people at the moment.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
you probably talking about this one:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
A debate is not an interview

She's been in the film room for 4 years and she's also a former prosecutor. There's not a lot of questions that are going to trip her up. She's also been outlining their first 100 days agenda in recent days, meaning that she will have answers for the most pressing questions that Americans care about. They have a platform now and she's prepared.

Which by the way.... Trump/Vance have no platform at all other than "Project 2025" which they cannot address because it's insanely unpopular. So instead, he holds these press conferences, rambles and puts his foot in his mouth each and every time about serious issues....