Stephen A questions why Kamala won't do interviews

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact of the matter is, Kamala is at a huge disadvantage with the press because in campaigns, everybody postures, exaggerates, present ideal things, but the difference is, Trump just lies and lies, and nobody calls him out to his face about it in these sit down interviews because it creates business for the media, sure, afterwards you have a million press folks running the lie counter, and all that shyt, but never to his face, while Kamala will DEFINITELY be held to a different standard. Both candidates should be held to the same standard, but that will NEVER happen.

Weve been saying that all year,yet people acted like we were insane. Thats exactly the point of leveraging your vote until they promise you something. That way you can actually hold them accountable for something if they dont deliver.

At this point black people havent demanded shyt from the Democrats. So there is really nothing to hold them accountable for not doing technically,because they promised nothing. This is why we would like them on record this time around. #BothSides isnt even demanding Democrats do anything. Simply that they come with an agenda. But you STILL have the c00ns on the plantation running interference like Kerry Washington in "Scandal".

"Joe,Kamala dont you promise a god damn thing to those negroes:ufdup:"

Why dont the liberal loyalist want their politicians on record with any type of commitments:respect:?

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps

1/1
Question: do you think the federal government should set food price?

As God is my witness, his answer was: she’s against fracking

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Why do you keep bringing up Donald trump when we’re talking about Kamala :dahell:

You should be capable of defending your position for Kamala without bringing up any other candidate. Having to resort to trump whataboutism every other sentence isn’t a good look.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Why do you keep bringing up Donald trump when we’re talking about Kamala :dahell:

You should be capable of defending your position for Kamala without bringing up any other candidate. Having to resort to trump whataboutism every other sentence isn’t a good look.

i know of no other political discussion of a candidate running for office that doesn't juxtapose them against their opponent(s). there isn't a single person running for office in this country who isn't being compared to their leading opponent.

If one candidate does or saids somethings it's natural to compare them to their opponent. if kamala is a supposedly a question dodger, I want to know if her opponent is as well. we have to find the differences in these candidates to be able to make the binary decision of who to vote for. if both candidates hold the same views and would act the same in a particular situation we can move on to other matters that differentiates them.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
You know in 2020 COVID quarantine was still in effect in alot of cities....I truly believe people just say stuff on here because they think it sounds good
Bull to the shyt. :camby: Given the fact, he could have done virtual interviews, speeches, etc. to energize the vote and he didn't. He could have done all that and pay nothing. You don't recall the jokes people were saying he was being hidden in the basement? Also his strategy was hoping Trump talked to much where it would hurt him and it did work. However, he didn't give people a reason to vote for him other than not wanting Trump. I'm just upset because of the lack of effort by the establishment. There are people making $100k priced out of housing and we are hearing no taxes on tips.:stopitslime:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are people making $100k priced out of housing and we are hearing no taxes on tips.:stopitslime:

And the no taxes on tips would help a lot of people. Compare it to the republicans plans that calls for no taxes on tips or bonuses, which let execs get $550k bonuses they don’t have to pay bonuses on.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
i know of no other political discussion of a candidate running for office that doesn't juxtaposed them against their opponent(s). there isn't a single person running for office in this country who isn't being compared to their leading opponent.

If one candidate does or saids somethings it's natural to compare them to their opponent. if kamala is a supposedly a question dodger, I want to know if her opponent is as well. we have to find the differences in these candidates to be able to make the binary decision of who to vote for. if both candidates hold the same views and would act the same in a particular situation we can move on to other matters that differentiates them.
There’s a time and a place for comparing politicians and a time and a place where you analyze a politician based on their own merits.

Comparing opponents is one thing. Deflecting to the whataboutisms because you don’t want to address the original criticism directly is another.

if kamala is a supposedly a question dodger, I want to know if her opponent is as well.
Case in point, you didn’t even acknowledge if Kamala was a question dodger or not. You just immediately resorted to trump whataboutism. Assuming you’re voting for Kamala, shouldn’t you be more knowledgeable about the candidate you’re actually voting for rather than the one you’re not?

Your post is also very disingenuous because pretended as if you’re speaking objectively when you already have your mind made up. You know perfectly well if I were to say “trump is a question dodger” you wouldn’t respond with Kamala whataboutisms. :comeon:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Stephen A is a dude who’s lane is stricken basketball

But he noticed these other people over the years with better knowledge and the ability to not only do basketball and other sports but transition into gossip bullshyt, he nows enter that lane without knowing shyt but uses his loud mouth, fake laugh, kissing the right asses to stay afloat

TO was right , max is more black than him

that guy

Superstar
Daps
It's working for her and low key Waltz is picking up all the headlines on the dem side. This strategy is working. Let him be the face of the campaign all the way up to the convention then it's gona be Harris to wrap up the rest. Is it the right thing to do for someone running for the highest office, No but it's working.
Kamala going to pop out on Inauguration Day like

dexter-james-doakes.gif

bnew

Veteran
Daps
There’s a time and a place for comparing politicians and a time and a place where you analyze a politician based on their own merits.

Comparing opponents is one thing. Deflecting to the whataboutisms because you don’t want to address the original criticism directly is another.

Case in point, you didn’t even acknowledge if Kamala was a question dodger or not. You just immediately resorted to trump whataboutism. Assuming you’re voting for Kamala, shouldn’t you be more knowledgeable about the candidate you’re actually voting for rather than the one you’re not?

Your post is also very disingenuous because pretended as if you’re speaking objectively when you already have your mind made up. You know perfectly well if I were to say “trump is a question dodger” you wouldn’t respond with Kamala whataboutisms. :comeon:

all politicians are question dodgers! I know what type of questions she dodges because they are gotcha's that aren't posed to the other candidates.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Because someone in her camp finally realized the more people hear her talk the less they like her. Personally, I don’t even like the sound of her voice. She sounds like someone’s crabby ass grandma.

She trying to win, not to appease you. Best way for her to win is to give as few interviews as possible.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
BREAKING. Vice President Harris just unveiled her economic policy agenda, which includes:

* Eliminating medical debt for millions of Americans
* A ban on price gouging for groceries and food
* A cap on prescription drug costs
* A $25,000 subsidy for first-time homebuyers
* A Child Tax Credit that would provide $6,000 per child to families for the first year of a baby's life

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196