Stephanie McMahon OUT at WWE... resigned today. CNBC: "No deal with Saudis( or anyone) completed"

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
:mjlol:Spend your weekends watching Chinese play fighting but call others markkks? :dead:

You sound hurt, your dirt sheet writers betrayed you?

:mjlol:at you calling me hurt. When you had to resort to negging me. I bet you clinched your fist and looked at daddy's russo poster on your wall filled with stains and promise to get revenge, right? You fukking geek.

Ol' I don't watch wrestling but let me tell you what's wrong with it, face ass

wcw-vince.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I mean, in theory..

I don’t think people understand how much of a hand these people have in American based companies. Everything from Disney to Amazon.

If this Saudi investment fund were to purchase WWE, that wouldn’t change WWE from being an American based company. They wouldn’t close up shop in the US and relocate to Jeddah. When Russian billionaires bought the Nets, they didn’t relocate to Russia my brother in Christ

:dead:

They’d likely still have Khan, Vince and co. Operating as CEO’s and what not, still securing US tv deals, traveling around the US putting on shows. The only thing that would change is the person (or in this case, people) at the very top..

Also, because of the long bread these people have - I assume a lot more money would be in play..

But to me, this shyt is still very nasty. It’s all hypothetical at this point, but selling to the Saudis screams desperation. It’s nasty!
Product wise, the biggest "danger" of the Saudi PIF buying the company is that it would basically put Vince back in charge of everything (if he wanted to, which everyone assumes he does) and have zero counter balance as becoming a private company would give Vince leeway to not have to answer to anyone but the Saudis.

It also sucks the huge wrestling library goes from bad hands to even worse hands.

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
How are they always first and always wrong?

But the internet wrestling community eat it up like crack heads, so I don’t really blame them.
Because there’s always a race to be the first to break a story, and they take no real accountability when they’re wrong. They’ll just double down on “well I did say it was a rumor”

And wrestling fans are so tribal that they’ve developed a confirmation bias approach to news when that if it’s something they want to be true, they’ll believe it despite how many other reports conflict it.

If xero or one of those idiots report that MJF is unhappy and requested his release, and 5 other journalists including MJF HIMSELF confirm it’s completely false - you’ll still have a segment of fans that believe the first report specifically because they want it to be true

Wrestling interwebs is a sick place

Imagine Woj tweeting out a rumored trade as if it’s definitely greenlit, then deleting his tweet the next morning when it doesn’t happen. You’d never see something like that..

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Product wise, the biggest "danger" of the Saudi PIF buying the company is that it would basically put Vince back in charge of everything (if he wanted to, which what everyone assumes he wants) and have zero counter balance as becoming a private company would give Vince leeway to not have to answer to anyone but the Saudis.

It also sucks the huge wrestling library goes from bad hands to even worse hands.
Yep, and you know Vince is going right back to creative if that’s the case which would be terrible for everybody

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Vince McMahon and Donald Trump are so much alike it’s no wonder they’re such good friends

Also failed when they tried to get into other ventures, that bodybuilding fed Vince tried to start, the XFL, Trump with everything else aside from real estate lol
Even a lot of Trump’s real estate has been a bust. Professional con artist

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:at you calling me hurt. When you had to resort to negging me. I bet you clinched your fist and looked at daddy's russo poster on your wall filled with stains and promise to get revenge, right? You fukking geek.

Ol' I don't watch wrestling but let me tell you what's wrong with it, face ass

wcw-vince.gif
:picard: :deadrose: At this coming from username Jesus H Christ

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
La Femme Nikita and Monk? :jbhmm:

But seriously. This is fukked us if true. Vince doesn’t just own the WWE, he essentially owns the video history of American professional wrestling. That shouldn’t be owned by the Saudi’s. So much footage would just disappear once they are in control. As much as people like to clown, American pro wrestling and it’s history actually played a big part in a large portion of peoples lives over here and is something that should be memorialized here.
That's in the top 3 of America's biggest issues

Everything is for sale :francis: