Stephanie McMahon OUT at WWE... resigned today. CNBC: "No deal with Saudis( or anyone) completed"

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Yeah I lean towards 3... That letter was nothing but Corporate Spin... but the way everything has broke, she said fukk this bullshyt for the last time

And I can relate. I've been through on a small scale with my dad and his business. He doesn't want to listen. He wants to do whatever so I'm just like:hubie:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
so this whole thing was just some reddit guy with “sources” ?

:dead:

Listen man… last night was one of the funniest nights in TSC history. nikkas said Sami was gon get beheaded live on tv

I'm mostly waiting for more news to come out. But with Steph leaving, and this info being "leaked", if true it will definitely lead me to think that she had a hand in leaking Vince's dirt and who he claims he got bad advice from.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Now I want this shyt to have been Vince planning everything in secret and in the coming weeks being told no by whatever governing body needs to approve the deal :lolbron:

It's kinda sad when the only wrestling "journalist" doing his job and actually tackling the wild ass rumors is SRS.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Thanks for making us shareholders richer, marks. WWE stock at an all time high.

vince-mcmahon.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
so this whole thing was just some reddit guy with “sources” ?

:dead:

Listen man… last night was one of the funniest nights in TSC history. nikkas said Sami was gon get beheaded live on tv

People's biases are their sources. If someone agrees with whatever they read then they accept it as fact. Vince selling to the Saudi's seemed reasonable so it snowballed from a possibility to a done deal. The credibility of this information was built up on nothing other than confirmation bias. Look at how quickly that original tweet about a sell to the Saudis went from a rumor dismissed out of hand to "it's pretty much official."