Stephanie McMahon OUT at WWE... resigned today. CNBC: "No deal with Saudis( or anyone) completed"

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I just wanna say that wrestling has by far the worst journalists in the world.

This is all they do…

IllinformedDisastrousGuernseycow-max-1mb.gif

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Wrestling journalists make Chris Broussard and his "sources" look like Shams/Woj.

Imagine Woj tweeting a series of

“Wow… just wow”

“If what I’m hearing is true”

“This is BIG”

“Rumor… the NBA has just been sold to a Chinese investment fund! Again.. This just a RUMOR”

Then live streaming about it all night… only to backpedal the next morning with “well I did say it was a rumor” while Shams, Chris Haynes and everyone who followed his lead and passed off this news as a sure thing scramble to delete their reports

How are we supposed to take these muhfukkas serious after that?

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Stephanie resigning is def a sign that wwe is being sold ans the buyer does not want her....or she does not want to work for tgem
Didn’t she like not want that job to begin with?

Idk if I’m tripping but I feel like she resigned like a week or two before Vince got ousted, and got pulled back in to resume her role because everything suddenly shifted

But maybe I’m misremembering and this never happened

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Saudi buying the WWE is gonna mean all the female talent is gone
That also means a lot of wrestlers will either quit or be fired because they don't agree with the regime

Some will take the huge payday to stay but it won't be the same
I can't imagine this being the case.

Many of those Saudis aren't religious and only use that as a front, bc they're all about the money.

If they're foolish enough to ruin the things that make WWE what it is, then they're just throwing their money into a hole to be lost.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

Idk if I’m tripping but I feel like she resigned like a week or two before Vince got ousted, and got pulled back in to resume her role because everything suddenly shifted

Nah, your memory is good lol

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

I also wonder how much of a real ceo she truly is or has been.

Like she got that role bc of her father, so maybe she's not quite the adept business person as a nornal ceo is. So she got out bc under another company more would be expected from the ceos