Stephanie McMahon OUT at WWE... resigned today. CNBC: "No deal with Saudis( or anyone) completed"

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I mean couldn’t The the people that buys the company just say

Ok Vince you can run the company :troll:

And just fire him anyway and hire someone else as CEO or is it more to it than that
Nick Khan already said that Vince is willing to step aside if the new owners don't want him a part of the company. People want answers and no one is talking, so people are creating scenarios in their head.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So now I’m a contrarian for saying y’all likely don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes in the selling of a billion dollar company?

why are u using the word "yall" when i told you any info i have or have heard is from business platforms? You said "dirtsheets".. i wouldn't post about what i heard from a dirtsheet on the issue :dead:

But anyway.. obviously there's no sale so what are we really discussing? You just wanted to swing a few jabs? :pachaha:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
why are u using the word "yall" when i told you any info i have or have heard is from business platforms? You said "dirtsheets".. i wouldn't post about what i heard from a dirtsheet on the issue :dead:

But anyway.. obviously there's no sale so what are we really discussing? You just wanted to swing a few jabs? :pachaha:

I posted amidst ya’ll speculation saying nobody actually knows what’s going on and you “well actually’d” me like you were the smartest in the room.. like you always do, because you know everything

The difference between me and you is I have no problem admitting I’m a fan on the outside looking in and don’t know shyt about shyt. You really think you’re tapped in because you read a couple things. I’m just a nikka with an internet connection and some opinions.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You really think you’re tapped in because you read a couple things.

all i did was repeat what i read and it was from better sources than wrestling sites. You have an issue with that... for some reason. Nowhere did i claim to have some type of inside sources.

You ran in here as you always do admonishing people for what?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
all i did was repeat what i read and it was from better sources than wrestling sites. You have an issue with that... for some reason. Nowhere did i claim to have some type of inside sources.

You ran in here as you always do admonishing people for what?
You replied to me brutha. I said nothing to you, or about you

You hopped in my quotes like you always do, because you know everything. Morpheus ass nikka got all the answers

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Your post came after mine and a post that quoted me.. there's not many new posts in here.. so if you weren't discussing me then who was it about? :russell:

The sheets and fans speculating that aren’t and never will be involved in a billion dollar selling of a company..

It’s in the post b. Very general statement. Again, you hopped in my replies like you ALWAYS do because you know everything. Me saying y’all speculating struck that much of a nerve? Goddamn. nikka is TSC’s Ask Jeeves.

Go watch Smackdown mane