Stephanie McMahon OUT at WWE... resigned today. CNBC: "No deal with Saudis( or anyone) completed"

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Remember that promo Vince did one time in 2003 I think when he was fueding with her and said he would pimp her out to business men

:mjlol:
He done worked himself into a shoot now aligning with them Saudis. Going to have Lacey Evans bending over for that Saudi dikk on the regular and be like “heres hour tribute to the troops!"

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
It's not too late for us to pool all our millions of dollars together and run this shyt
:ohhh:TSC Wrestling? "We're the army of wrestling... better yet the navy!"
tsc-logo-FA8BF8D736-seeklogo.com.png

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Hey so I saw all the updates. Kermit flopped?

Guess it's one thing to have info on some jobbers new gimmick, a bit different to have info on something that matters :mjlol:

Not the first time. Last week he said Cody Rhodes was going to come back on Raw. Guess he's getting bamboozled.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Didn’t she like not want that job to begin with?

Idk if I’m tripping but I feel like she resigned like a week or two before Vince got ousted, and got pulled back in to resume her role because everything suddenly shifted

But maybe I’m misremembering and this never happened
There's important differences between what she did last year and this year, imo.
Well, she took a leave of absence and this is her stepping down. The former is a politically correct way of communicating you are gone but you could be back -and she was as soon as Vince was kicked out from the BOD-, the latter is her leaving completely.

If anything, it shows us that Vince has NO plans of letting go of WWE and even with a sale he's gonna look to stay in power, blocking Steph from doing so.

Steph also voted against Vince coming back in late December so she's clearly fed up with dude and ain't trying work under him again. I'm sure she'd gladly comeback if Vince dies tomorrow and a power vacuum presents itself.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
What he do? :ohhh:

Lied to his dad about keeping the wrestling territories alive and doing upstanding business with them. It was a condition of the deal for Vince Jr. to purchase the company from his dad. Vince Sr even promised the other owners that his son would do right by them(he didn't).

Vince McMahon and Donald Trump are so much alike it’s no wonder they’re such good friends

Also failed when they tried to get into other ventures, that bodybuilding fed Vince tried to start, the XFL, Trump with everything else aside from real estate lol

Right. If they get no benefits they'll burn the whole shyt down. Straight scorched earth tactics.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
@Reality Check What are the chances of no deal being in place after all. And Vince just says "Oh darn nobody wants to do business with me. I'll guess I will take it from here, Hunter. :troll: " and Vince runs (executive and creatively speaking) WWE until he dies?

This old piece of shyt just won't go away... :mjcry:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
@Reality Check What are the chances of no deal being in place after all. And Vince just says "Oh darn nobody wants to do business with me. I'll guess I will take it from here, Hunter. :troll: " and Vince runs (executive and creatively speaking) WWE until he dies?

This old piece of shyt just won't go away... :mjcry:

Who knows at this point. As Rick James put it:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Imagine Woj tweeting a series of

“Wow… just wow”

“If what I’m hearing is true”

“This is BIG”

“Rumor… the NBA has just been sold to a Chinese investment fund! Again.. This just a RUMOR”

Then live streaming about it all night… only to backpedal the next morning with “well I did say it was a rumor” while Shams, Chris Haynes and everyone who followed his lead and passed off this news as a sure thing scramble to delete their reports

How are we supposed to take these muhfukkas serious after that?
Dragon Ball newz guys do the same shyt knowing that Toei Animation is being cautious with the Super followup. Every time a con is around they're like "Oh man DB fans are gonna be losing their minds soon teehee" and teasing shyt, then nothing.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Imagine if people start leaving if Saudis buy and Vince is in control. Watch Vince have to do all the jobs. Be out there booking the show, commentating, and being ref all at the same time.

Vince: I don't need them, pal. I can do it all myself!