Stephanie McMahon OUT at WWE... resigned today. CNBC: "No deal with Saudis( or anyone) completed"

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
You mean the guy I've never heard of before yesterday & the guy who said the Cody/WWE talks had fizzled out might not have had the scoop on a publicly traded company selling for billions before an actual mainstream source?

Shocking turn of events.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
He's greedy but he also doesn't want his children to have control of the company. Vince Sr. specifically asked Jr. not to disrespect the old territory system, to do business upstanding with them and he promised he would only to turn around and do the exact opposite to take the federation national.

It moved the industry forward for sure but he still lied to his father and he's afraid his kids will do the same(and they probably would for the betterment of the business). Power hungry is the bottom line and Vince has no issues sabotaging things if he can't get his way.
Vince McMahon and Donald Trump are so much alike it’s no wonder they’re such good friends

Also failed when they tried to get into other ventures, that bodybuilding fed Vince tried to start, the XFL, Trump with everything else aside from real estate lol

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I thought women can't sports entertain over there.

Why hand it over to them?

Seems backwards.
I mean, in theory..

I don’t think people understand how much of a hand these people have in American based companies. Everything from Disney to Amazon.

If this Saudi investment fund were to purchase WWE, that wouldn’t change WWE from being an American based company. They wouldn’t close up shop in the US and relocate to Jeddah. When Russian billionaires bought the Nets, they didn’t relocate to Russia my brother in Christ

:dead:

They’d likely still have Khan, Vince and co. Operating as CEO’s and what not, still securing US tv deals, traveling around the US putting on shows, renting out network rights etc. The only thing that would change is the person (or in this case, people) at the very top..

Also, because of the long bread these people have - I assume a lot more money would be in play..

But to me, this shyt is still very nasty. It’s all hypothetical at this point, but selling to the Saudis screams desperation. It’s nasty!

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Now I want this shyt to have been Vince planning everything in secret and in the coming weeks being told no by whatever governing body needs to approve the deal :lolbron:

It's kinda sad when the only wrestling "journalist" doing his job and actually tackling the wild ass rumors is SRS.

John and Wai at Post Wrestling haven't said a thing about it yet. They're always a pretty good bet for responsible journalism in an industry which is primarily built on deception :skip: