Superstar
Daps

YOU WOULD HAVE A POINT
IF DUDE DIDNT MANUFACTURE
MULTIPLE SUPER TEAMS ONLY
TO END UP WITH 4.

:devil:
:evil:

Kobe and Kareem both played with top 10 (arguably top 5) players OF ALL TIME for their entire primes :dead:

Kobe and Kareem played as many seasons as Bron and have as many finals MVPs combined as Bron does on his own. They were playing second fiddle to all-time greats for most of their championships.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
we are lucky to see .. both are amazing polar opposites

steph influence is crazy tho.. that girl on iowa def modeled her game after him

very cool even the girls are influenced by his game

Bron influenced the players, Stephen influenced the game :sas2:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Kobe and Kareem both played with top 10 (arguably top 5) players OF ALL TIME for their entire primes :dead:

Kobe and Kareem played as many seasons as Bron and have as many finals MVPs combined as Bron does on his own. They were playing second fiddle to all-time greats for most of their championships.

:mjlol:
KOBE WAS 26 WHEN SHAQ LEFT.

KAREEM WAS 33 WHEN
MAGIC JOINED THE SQUAD.

HOW IN THE fukk DID
THEY SPEND THEIR ENTIRE PRIMES
WITH TOP 10 ALL TIME PLAYERS?

SITCHO GOOFY ASS DOWN SOME WHERE

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:
KOBE WAS 26 WHEN SHAQ LEFT.

KAREEM WAS 33 WHEN
MAGIC JOINED THE SQUAD.

HOW IN THE fukk DID
THEY SPEND THEIR ENTIRE PRIMES
WITH TOP 10 ALL TIME PLAYERS?

SITCHO GOOFY ASS DOWN SOME WHERE

They played with Shaq and Magic for all of their primes dummy. Context clues would tell you that's what I meant.

Kobe played 8 seasons with Shaq when Shaq was between the ages of 24-32
Kareem played 10 seasons with Magic when Magic was between the ages of 21-30

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Kobe didnt play with a top 10 OAT player his entire prime :mjlol:

Is this the part where you claim Pau was the best big man of the mid-late 00s?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
the audacity and lack of self awareness of this post :deadmanny:
Bron was drafted to the worst team in the league and immediately turned them into a 60 win team

Curry was trash to start his career which allowed the Warriors to draft Klay, Draymond, and Barnes (who they later turned into KD)

they know, they just like to play stupid :russ:
So now the actual finals doesn't matter :jbhmm:

and Shaq was still better than Kobe in that series :pachaha:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
You got a point but I think his longevity balances it out man... The fact that this man was drafted in 2003 when I was 7 years old, and is still playing at a high level. That gotta count for something. Even Kobe and Mike didn't do that lets keep it real. Like for example, the fact that by 1993 Michael Jackson was already in the industry for like 20 years and was still the biggest artist in the world :wow: I don't know I just always admired shyt like that. Being able to keep up with the times and updating your game to prolong your career. So hats off to bron for that if anything

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Maybe Lebron and the Cavs should have tanked during his first stint and ended up with 5 Top 5 picks in the span of 4 years and potentially could have drafted Dwight Howard, Chris Paul, and even KD

Dude I said I llebron had a bad front office early on, I don't know what youre doing with this.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Brehs say shyt like that and then wonder why these young players don't give much of a fukk. Why bother trying to appease people who are always going to search out ways to say you ain't shyt?
You got a point but I think his longevity balances it out man... The fact that this man was drafted in 2003 when I was 7 years old, and is still playing at a high level. That gotta count for something. Even Kobe and Mike didn't do that lets keep it real. Like for example, the fact that by 1993 Michael Jackson was already in the industry for like 20 years and was still the biggest artist in the world :wow: I don't know I just always admired shyt like that. Being able to keep up with the times and updating your game to prolong your career. So hats off to bron for that if anything
his run is unmatched . i have watched his entire career
to play @ all nba level for 20yrs is crazy..

still think hes a douche .. but hes very dedicated to his craft