Steph entered the NBA in 09.. Bron 03 they both have 4 rings

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Only 4 rings” :dead:

He could have 0 like Ewing, Barkley, or just 1 like some other all time greats.

Only in the nba is someone looked down on for just having “4 rings” :russ:

Brehs say shyt like that and then wonder why these young players don't give much of a fukk. Why bother trying to appease people who are always going to search out ways to say you ain't shyt?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Bron had 2 Finals MVPs by his tenth year in the league (now at 4). Steph is almost 15 years in and still only has 1 FMVP*.

*not recognized by some
It's amazing how individual accolades seem to always mean something and factor in when the steph vs lebron debate comes up, but totally gets ignored in the lebron vs Jordan debate because it's clear lebron doesn't stack up even with more seasons to accomplish it.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Did lebron have a bad front office early on? Yeah

But since then? Some his "bad teams" are on him. Going to the Lalers in 2018 when he knew he was going to waste that season to court AD... instead of just going to the Clippers who had more experienced pieces and a better front office. That clips team pushed GSW to 6.

The Westbrook trade. He literally admitted he orchestrated it.

Hell, even the Kevin Love trade wasn't worth it. It was better to just let Wiggins grow into being a 3&D wing. Love didn't really do much in the finals

Curry is easier to build around. The man is able and willing to run around without the ball in his hands, while being the GOAT shooter, and also having an elite handle and rim-finishing. And he plays solid team defense.

I'm not saying Lebron is hard to build around, but it's janky. He's cost himself some rings with how he goes about his team building. I'm not hating lebron, I'm just adding context as to why they both got 4.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Steph was drafted into a much better situation, stupid ass thread.

I do remember a young Bron carrying a bunch of substitute teachers to the finals though :wow:
Edit this post, because the only stupid post in this thread is yours right here

I shouldn't have to even explain that Golden State was arguably the worst franchise in the league when Curry was drafted there.

They made the playoffs ONCE in the previous 15 years. And that was with them having to make a miracle run "we believe".