Steph Curry Got Them Under Armour Numbers Going Nuts...

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Thanks for the info, I've never done this before
Whether or not its a good time to start is kind of up in the air

Some people believe that economy is set for another recession some believe that Orange Face's economic policy will send the markets to new heights, some believe his idiocy will doom us all.

Hit up the stock discussion thread in HL for ideas or just to get some feedback

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whether or not its a good time to start is kind of up in the air

Some people believe that economy is set for another recession some believe that Orange Face's economic policy will send the markets to new heights, some believe his idiocy will doom us all.

Hit up the stock discussion thread in HL for ideas or just to get some feedback
Thanks I need to read up more on this before make any decisions

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Oh a side note Under Armour still gotta be mad Durant went to the Warriors too.
steph got more all star votes..

i think the problem is.. people are already tired of UA.. was a FAD.. the fact he released two ugly shoes killed it whereas nike has some very nice ones.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
steph got more all star votes..

i think the problem is.. people are already tired of UA.. was a FAD.. the fact he released two ugly shoes killed it whereas nike has some very nice ones.

little cac kids are wearing them shyts along with lots of other demographic's kids (even lil nikkaz in the Charlotte area).

We think of ourselves wearing Curry's shyt, but you gotta think of everyone else. Cacs buy sneakers too :troll:

UA's non shoe gear is the shyt. :yeshug:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
little cac kids are wearing them shyts along with lots of other demographic's kids (even lil nikkaz in the Charlotte area).

We think of ourselves wearing Curry's shyt, but you gotta think of everyone else. Cacs buy sneakers too :troll:

UA's non shoe gear is the shyt. :yeshug:
no they are not.. they saw the twitter roast and added some roast of their own.. probably all those over the top unfunny posts..

:francis:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
no they are not.. they saw the twitter roast and added some roast of their own.. probably all those over the top unfunny posts..

:francis:

Sales say otherwise. I know cacs are buying these shoes for these kids. See them ALL the time. Curry is a god in the Charlotte area too.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
putting this on watch in my etrade account, UA is a smart company, they'll turn things around. but i'm gonna need shares to hit them teens so i can drop about a g on some stock