Steph Curry Got Them Under Armour Numbers Going Nuts...

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
full

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
their biggest asset is college athletics, imo. thats gonna be their bread and butter, which is probably why theyre investing so much into tech. (prolly hoping to eventually get into pro leagues) style isnt their thing, obviously, since for starters they havent replaced that horrendous logo. there's virtually no way to make that thing look sexy. then half of these curry's just look 80s awful. there are so many talented artists out here and they come out w/ these dad shoes for no reason. ive seen a couple cam shoes i thought were cool, but nobody's running out to get football shoes and his team was sorry...adidas has alot to do w/ under armour losing its luster too...#kanyeeffect

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
their biggest asset is college athletics, imo. thats gonna be their bread and butter, which is probably why theyre investing so much into tech. (prolly hoping to eventually get into pro leagues) style isnt their thing, obviously, since for starters they havent replaced that horrendous logo. there's virtually no way to make that thing look sexy. then half of these curry's just look 80s awful. there are so many talented artists out here and they come out w/ these dad shoes for no reason. ive seen a couple cam shoes i thought were cool, but nobody's running out to get football shoes and his team was sorry...adidas has alot to do w/ under armour losing its luster too...#kanyeeffect

The kids love em. Get em young. They don't give a fukk about Jordan. And yeah, these universities who have deals with them have their athletes rocking their shyt with not just uniforms but sweats, sweat tees, etc. They want some matching kicks to go with it.

I'm just waiting for GT to get that UA stimulus, tired of this Russell flab

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The kids love em. Get em young. They don't give a fukk about Jordan. And yeah, these universities who have deals with them have their athletes rocking their shyt with not just uniforms but sweats, sweat tees, etc. They want some matching kicks to go with it.

I'm just waiting for GT to get that UA stimulus, tired of this Russell flab
Yall still rockin Russ :mjlol: