Steph Curry Got Them Under Armour Numbers Going Nuts...

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Kyrie 1 was flames and they're dope this year, but Kyrie 2 was trash. I didn't see many nikkas rocking them

kyrie two is a better cosmetic upgrade to the stock looking kyrie one.
while harkening back to his previous shoes which he did not have a vanity for such as:

the nike hyperzoom rev
kyrie-irving-talks-shoes-the-number-one-draft-pick-and-more-6.jpg

while taking a cue from the last great new nike in the last great durant.

ec203317b5ea7cc1939485d809e8c742.jpg

plus, it lends its look cosmetically to number of other past nike endorsee retros from gary payton to jason kidd.
including the streamline simplicity of the past hot durant with the strap as well.

thumb.aspx

don't know how you came to the conclusion the one is better than the two.
when, the two is an upgrade and similar to his past hyperdunk endorsed models.
including being reportedly made as a cross trainer for the skateboarding market as well.

kyrie two
vrhhjsbu50olwp95gvmn.jpg

nike-kyrie-2-green-glow-release-date-info-02.jpg

kyrie one

bcfjoqnk2z69bjjco3l6.jpg

the kyrie three is like a step back but harkens back to the dinosaur scales of the kyrie one and leans on the lebron two sole, hard body but it is a nice alternative and scale back to the two.

kyrie iii

nike-kyrie-3-black-ice-release-date-info-01.jpg

imo, trying to say the kyrie one is better than the kyrie two.
is like trying to say the first lebron is better than the lebron two.

art barr

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
but yoru gym = {-} thig big.... reast of the world {-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------}x9999999 big... really a small sample size.

My nikka did you have a stroke mid-post? :picard:

LMAO some foolish negros post on here I swear :russ:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
kyrie two is a better cosmetic upgrade to the stock looking kyrie one.
while harkening back to his previous shoes which he did not have a vanity for such as:

Nah, we ain't wearing shoes with straps anymore. We was way off that shyt in 2016. That was a major misstep cosmetically.

Kyrie 1 is low key one of the dopest looking shoes Nike has released in a minute, I still see dudes rocking those sometimes. Everybody had the infared's and the wolf grey.

Only thing Kyrie 2 has over 1 is performance, the traction on the 2 is godly, but the shoes are actually uncomfortable as fukk to ball in

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The spikey heel counter turned me off of the Kyrie 1. Pretty lousy execution of a fad on the downswing. I haven't like any of his shoes aesthetically, though I've heard nothing but good things performance wise.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
steph got more all star votes..

i think the problem is.. people are already tired of UA.. was a FAD.. the fact he released two ugly shoes killed it whereas nike has some very nice ones.

Steph was 2nd behind LeBron with votes, and so far he leads the league in jersey sales. His jersey is the best seller in 43 states. I told people these 2 would determine if his popularity dropped.

I think Cam and Steph's final performance killed UA's hype. That and LeBron who is Mr. Nike just won the chip. Almost all of Cali switched to UA too, except USC. If and it's a big if, Warriors win the chip and Steph is a legit finals MVP, watch how it rises again. Durant or Bron gets it, and that's a win for Nike. Oh and Nike takes over the league next season. UA doing voodoo to make sure Curry is on top because that will be the only way to stop the bleeding before the NBA Nike takeover happens.

Last edited:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Steph was 2nd behind LeBron with votes, and is the lead the league in jersey sales. His jersey is the best seller in 43 states. I told people these 2 would determine if his popularity dropped.

I think Cam and Steph's final performance killed UA's hype. That and LeBron who is Mr. Nike just won the chip. Almost all of Cali switched to UA too, except USC. If and it's a big if, Warriors win the chip and Steph is a legit finals MVP, watch how it rises again. Durant or Bron gets it, and that's a win for Nike. Oh and Nike takes over the league next season. UA doing voodoo to make sure Curry is on top because that will be the only way to stop the bleeding before the NBA Nike takeover happens.
well most of 2016 he spent it as the number guy eventually landing first UMVP

we wont know for jersey sales if he drops until first quarter this year.