Steph Curry Got Them Under Armour Numbers Going Nuts...

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
The kids love em. Get em young. They don't give a fukk about Jordan. And yeah, these universities who have deals with them have their athletes rocking their shyt with not just uniforms but sweats, sweat tees, etc. They want some matching kicks to go with it.

I'm just waiting for GT to get that UA stimulus, tired of this Russell flab
howard just switched over from russell or riddell to ua. the warmups are dope. shoes wise though, ive yet to see a kid in the city "swag out" w/ them boats on. its still jordans, brons and now adidas-mainly nmds. niggs jog in them shyts, which is cool if they dont yearn for that hypebeast crowd, but...of course they do. who doesnt want celebs and big ticket personalities wearing their shyt?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
howard just switched over from russell or riddell to ua. the warmups are dope. shoes wise though, ive yet to see a kid in the city "swag out" w/ them boats on. its still jordans, brons and now adidas-mainly nmds. niggs jog in them shyts, which is cool if they dont yearn for that hypebeast crowd, but...of course they do. who doesnt want celebs and big ticket personalities wearing their shyt?

I feel ya.

But the these children love some Steph and UA gear.

Especially cac kids wearing his shoes (they are HUGE customers of the Curry kicks. Younger black kids too but not like them :damn: )

Apparently we'll be in UA in Fall 2018 since our Russell deal ends next summer

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yall need to cut the football program and just have science fairs on Saturdays

We won 9 games last year and we're not a factory. We're fine :umad:
Also have a national championship in my lifetime:umad:

Hoops team on the way back too :banderas:

No more :mjcrygt:

:blessed:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People jumped out the window over Steph-sanity. They were really trying to sell Under Armour knocking off Nike. Reebok and Adidas couldn't do it in 30 years but Under Armour was about to? I'm from Maryland and I didn't buy that...

Literally nobody with an informed and respectable opinion ever said under armour was gona knock off nike :mjlol:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe there are free brokerage apps with no commission out there

Or you can sign up to any of the number of brokerages that exist....they have deals to join all the time
Thanks for the info, I've never done this before

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Literally nobody with an informed and respectable opinion ever said under armour was gona knock off nike :mjlol:

I know that...I'm talking about the idiots.

Plenty of people saw that "kids love Steph Curry" angle as a sign that Under Armour was the future and Nike was in decline. But as we can see it was anecdotal BS...