Steph Curry fans upping these threads is downright embarrassing

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:dead:

The lies never end with you. I didn't claim that at all. What is wrong with you?

The kind of man that you are. Hence why you're still keeping up this act. You're gonna admit to being wrong about this Warriors team or not?

:lolbron:
I talk to you like a child because you act like one. "I'm rubber ur glue" isnt a viable argument from a grown man in 2017.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When are you gonna give up this act? After the Finals or not at all? :lupe:
You're talking big shyt for someone who ducked the coli for 2 months and when you came back you were hiding in the film room promoting a homosexual movie. :dame:

Daps
You're talking big shyt for someone who ducked the coli for 2 months and when you came back you were hiding in the film room promoting a homosexual movie. :dame:
The lies we tell ourselves over and over again :wow:

Don't worry your lil head @CantStop you're gonna be on that Coli Jam screen soon enough. :wow:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
to be fair most of the people upping these threads are kobe stans like swagnificient and shyt.

and lol @ curry not being the reason why they're up 3-0.

dude didnt have any misteps thus far. He's averaging 30 points or so + 10+ assists and get a lot of rebounds

:why:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
After last night when Warriors went up 3-0, you see all these Steph Curry fans upping threads like he had much to do with it :dwillhuh:

It's like they don't realize the reason they are up 3-0 is because of Kevin Durant

I know it's gotta hurt for these Curry fans. 2 times they gonna win a championship, and in those 2 times he wasn't the main reason why they won

It's like they are saying "See!! See!!!, I told you he wasn't overrated and deserved those Unanimous MVPs". After these Finals, he shouldn't be anywhere near the Top 5 list of players at all :mjlol:

Horrible troll thread :scust:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
When are you gonna give up this act? After the Finals or not at all? :lupe:
The act of marveling at your continuing quest to test the boundaries of how much bullshyt one person can be full of? It remains an ongoing process. :ehh:

I dont know what other act you could be referring to.

Daps
The act of marveling at your continuing quest to test the boundaries of how much bullshyt one person can be full of? It remains an ongoing process. :ehh:

I dont know what other act you could be referring to.
Here, why don't we try baby steps -
I love Steph's sad, childlike body language as he walks away realizing he'll never beat Lebron :heh:
:mjgrin:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
So are you going on record for stating that the Cavs will come back from 0-3? With the laundry list you have, do you really want to be wrong about something else too.

:picard:
Obviously unlikely but as I said in the other thread, if it were to ever happen it'd be these teams that that happens.

Regardless, what does that have to do with laughing at lil Steph's dejected child body language? They already admitted defeat when he handed the keys to the team over to a guy he just beat so I hope that's not what you're trying to get at? :mjlol:

Daps
Obviously unlikely but as I said in the other thread, if it were to ever happen it'd be these teams that that happens.

Regardless, what does that have to do with laughing at lil Steph's dejected child body language? They already admitted defeat when he handed the keys to the team over to a guy he just beat so I hope that's not what you're trying to get at? :mjlol:
full

You said Curry would never beat LeBron again, are you going to admit to being wrong or what? :mjlol:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
full

You said Curry would never beat LeBron again, are you going to admit to being wrong or what? :mjlol:
still not using gifs right

I said he would never beat Lebron, period. And he can't. He admitted that when he turned over the keys to the - Do you understand?