Steph Curry fans upping these threads is downright embarrassing

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
It woulda been better for Warrior fans if Steph was still playing like the best player on that team. At least then they could feel vindicated for the last couple years, he would finally get a FMVP, etc. Be a nice piece for his resume.

Instead the narrative is Durant has taken over the team. This is hilarious because Durant obviously remains known as a coward and a bytch for joining that team in the first place, so now neither one of em has a chance at any all-time great legacy. :francis: Damn shame.

:mjlol:

you are fukking miserable :mjgrin:

kXZ8i4p.png

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Imo the biggest takeaway from these offs is that Curry was clearly not 100% last year.

And its not just about missing open jumpers. I mean, we saw last year tristan and love were able to get a few stops on him. Def not the case this time around :yeshrug:

So I understand why they want to bump old shyt to try and push their narrative.

I don't buy that at all, there was no surgery in the off season, and dude said he was back after having a couple good games last postseason. Then he proceeded to play bad again, coupled with all of that crying and pouting. That not healthy excuse:camby:. Him and Durant were made for each other.

Daps
I don't buy that at all...
Of course you don't buy it, you don't buy anything that this Warriors squad is selling because you're bitter ass nikka who got left behind, and rather catch up and appreciate all-time great basketball you'd rather treat this shyt like you're in a daytime soap like the hoe you are.

:umad:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Of course you don't buy it, you don't buy anything that this Warriors squad is selling because you're bitter ass nikka who got left behind, and rather catch up and appreciate all-time great basketball you'd rather treat this shyt like you're in a daytime soap like the hoe you are.

:umad:
:dwillhuh: I thought last year was all time great basketball? You all manipulate history worst than King James:snoop:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
You know whats REALLY embarrassing?

All these weird ass Kobe threads
:huhldup:

fukk kinda shyt... ?

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't buy that at all, there was no surgery in the off season, and dude said he was back after having a couple good games last postseason. Then he proceeded to play bad again, coupled with all of that crying and pouting. That not healthy excuse:camby:. Him and Durant were made for each other.
Pain comes and goes

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You dummies want to shyt on Curry so bad but even if he doesn't win finals mvp this year
He is still the reason they are winning this series by being on the floor and performing in tandem with durant